IGNORED

How do i hook up my Gamecube/Genesis?(only have these RF cords)

Moved some stuff around and cant find the original AV cables(I never had AV cables for my Genesis and I played it before on this TV so i guess i switched the TV to channel 3/4) so i triesd hooking it up with the cord labelled TV on the rf cable to the back of my flatscreen and nothing. Im now thinking I need to change it to channel 3/4 because its not av cables nor component(one of the TV modes says AV/Component) but i don't know where the remote is so i cant fricking play any of my Gamecube games or few Genesis games smh. It says on the RF thing AV so maybe i can just change it to AV/Component but im doing it wrong? I have this thing which i forgot what i used it for since i have not used it in like 9-10 years and maybe that will work but im not even sure what cord it uses as it has no label on it to tell me what voltage it is. 

20200828_213222.jpg

20200828_213235.jpg

20200828_213228.jpg

20200828_163657.jpg

20200828_163646.jpg

Edited by TheObscureGamer

That box you have there seems to have an ac adapter port, may be your problem is a lack of power?

You should be able to take the RF modulator plug on one end from the console and the other into that convertor box, and then the RCA cable off that to the RCA port on the TV and it should work, but if that's what you're doing maybe the lack of a power supply is it.

6 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

That box you have there seems to have an ac adapter port, may be your problem is a lack of power?

You should be able to take the RF modulator plug on one end from the console and the other into that convertor box, and then the RCA cable off that to the RCA port on the TV and it should work, but if that's what you're doing maybe the lack of a power supply is it.

I know but it does not have anywhere on it what power supply voltage it uses and i have a power supply that can go from 3 to 12 volts(well 3, 4.5,6,7.5,9 and 12 volts) but none work on it(assuming i screw in the screwy cord with one part into the RF thing and the other into the to tv. Thing of the converter box thing is correct)

With the Genesis, the rca connector on it is RF out.  That goes straight to the antenna/RF input on your TV.  Don't connect it anywhere else.  And yes, tune to analog channel 3 or 4.  Get a genesis din av cable and go composite.

Edited by mr_me