IGNORED

Looks like my gear has to go....Yet another rollercoaster.

Mclaneinc

On 8/30/2020 at 6:29 PM, Mclaneinc said:

I always try and help, its my pleasure...People have always been kind with me in many ways and I try and pay it back...Old school nice person..

Well I try to be..

Paul..

Hi Paul,

I Was just about to donate something to your cause as well because you were one of the first people to respond to my first post about the new Atari hardware I was purchasing and I thought what a friendly welcoming community this is just because of you and people like you helping me out with my purchasing decisions.

Anyways don't want to ramble on for too long.

If you've reached your target now that's fine but if its still open I'd like to contribute something.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom, always a pleasure to help people and I like to welcome people to here so they can settle in straight away..

The gofundme is now in withdrawal mode as the target was hit, I've pm'ed the paypal link if you do want to send anything, as I don't know what little extra's might hit on the car side I appreciate the help but you do not have to.

Paul..

A bit late to the party, sorry to hear about your troubles! 2020 seems to be kicking a lot of asses, sadly. Threw a little your way. I know you reached your goal, but we Atarians gotta look out for each other.

Hang in there man. Hope it gets better for ya.

• Like 1