IGNORED

Have a PS4 up for trade. Would like to trade it for either a atari 2600 or ps3 or ps2 or ps1 or psp or nes or snes or gameboy or n64

Jack_Downs85

23 minutes ago, Jack_Downs85 said:

I have one what the hell 

Prove it. Pictures with something to prove today's date and your screen name, at least. There is no way anyone trades a working ps4 for a $50 shipped busted up Atari 7800 as you have now tried to do. All of your posts have been in the marketplace directed towards trading a PS4 for nearly anything. This is a case where legitimacy needs to be proven to protect the users of this forum from something that screams shady. If this was legit you could pawn the PS4 for more than $50. You have been reported to the Administration. "What the hell" indeed. 

• Like 3

I have offered a trade, but since he is new I requested he sends first. He has agreed to what we are trading, but does not want to send first. I told him he is new and I have dozens of postitive trades here so he should send first. 

I have dealt with most people on AA, I believe I am well-trusted here.....

Still waiting to hear back.............

Edited by Machine
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Jack_Downs85 said:

I will as I've told you I'm at the Outer Banks until Saturday and will send you pictures of it with my username next to it

I never got that post. You sure you sent that to me?

How many people you trading with and how many PS4's do you own???

Edited by Machine

1 hour ago, Machine said:

I have offer a trade, but since he is new I requested he sends first. He has agreed to what we are trading, but does not want to send first. I told him he is new and I have dozens of postitive trades here so he should send first. 

I have dealt with most people on AA, I believe I am well-trusted here.....

Still waiting to hear back.............

He offered to trade it to Brad 2 hours ago for a 7800 so it doesn't look good for the deal you have already made. If you made the deal more than 2 hours ago you now know he's looking to scam you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

He offered to trade it to Brad 2 hours ago for a 7800 so it doesn't look good for the deal you have already made. If you made the deal more than 2 hours ago you now know he's looking to scam you.

Yeah. Looks extremely bad. He has not done himselves any favors. I offered more than a fair deal, so if he offered his PS4 for just a 7800, he is fishing for sure.....

Or he needs a few days to get good at Photoshop...

Nothing shady about offering to mail someone cash though...  :) Once you have the cash in hand, he can't exactly rip you off at that point.  (And, of course, NO ONE would ship the sold item before the payment was received...)

Can Sony blacklist stolen PS4s from the PlayStation store?  Might want to get serial numbers of the units first as well if there's a way to verify them...  Anyone that suddenly has 3 PS4s that wants to trade for stuff worth far less could be trying to pass questionable systems.

9 hours ago, Rik1138 said:

Can Sony blacklist stolen PS4s from the PlayStation store?

even a banned PS4 would be worth trading for a PS1, it would work offline/etc...I try not to "call people out" since you never know...but I personally wouldn't send anything of mine if that helps lol