IGNORED

Have a PS4 up for trade. Would like to trade it for either a atari 2600 or ps3 or ps2 or ps1 or psp or nes or snes or gameboy or n64

Jack_Downs85

1 hour ago, Shawn said:

A PS4 can get you a bunch of 7800's.  :)

Very true!  I meant to play...Haaaa,  you knew that ... Well,   I suppose I'd rather keep my multiple Ataris, PS1s,2s etc, and NES/SNESs, Sell the PS4....Then use the money for more homebrews!     There we go.    Man....All day long people are making me think when I'm tired...  ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CaptainCanadian said:

Wow 70 bucks, I bought all mine here locally for 20 each. That's great. 

Yeah I had a completely different price set for here, but apparently they're going for quite a bit on eBay now.

However, I'm also suspicious it's going too well.... and over half the bidders on it have accounts that are like a week old or less... (This happened on a GameCube, and then they never paid.)

I may end up bringing back on here, but I also may have it sold if the eBay sale doesn't work out. 

Edited by KeeperofLindblum
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CaptainCanadian said:

Wow 70 bucks, I bought all mine here locally for 20 each. That's great. 

Perhaps you should be listing all your stuff on ebay? It would get you what the market thinks it's currently worth and all if it will be sold ASAP. Run them all as 1 cent listings for a week and just let it ride.

As for dead PSP's? They have VERY little value as they would be bought for potential parts or repair. You would be very lucky to get $20 for an as-is PSP.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KeeperofLindblum said:

That PSP ended up with a final bid of $167... Never did I ever expect. 

Now I just have to hope they actually pay, and I don't have to relist. < ____ <

I hope so too.  What happened to me was when they launched the PSP,  I bought a spare one to eBay...Given how the PS2 had gone, it seemed like a good idea at the time.  I got some bids above what I paid for it (I don't remember how much) and I was happy.  Then the asshole didn't pay and I would have had to relist it, which of course, given that launch day was over I would have gotten less...I decided to sell it to my friend instead.  I told him I'd pay the tax on it and he could just pay retail;  It was Brand New after all.  So I lost money...These days I would have filed a claim, but that was the very first time I ever sold on eBay, so I didn't know all the ins and outs...At least I was able to leave negative feedback and ruin the guy that did it, but I don't think he ever used the account past that...Not sure what he was doing;  Maybe he was driving up PSP prices because he had one legit account where he was selling one or something...

25 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

I hope so too.  Maybe he was driving up PSP prices because he had one legit account where he was selling one or something...

Yeah, my conspiracy theories are kind of bouncing all around right now. I listed a barebones black GameCube a couple weeks ago. It sold for an absurd about (like $67), but then they didn't pay... On top of that, the winning account was like 3 days old and 0 feedback. I blocked the account and relisted after submitting a "buyer didn't pay" bit. 

I noticed on the PSP that like 4-6 of the bidders were a similar thing... Buyers with 0 feedback and only a week or two old at most. The sale just ended yesterday, so I'm just being antsy about it. 

9 minutes ago, youxia said:

What? I recall these usually going for 50-100 max (though admittedly it was a long time since I was checking these prices). Is this yet another crazy covid price spike  or something?

I actually had this pointed out to me by another user (ClassicGMR) that said they're going for a pretty penny right now. Apparently most of the PSP entries that pop up are coming from Japan in bad condition.  I originally was planning to sell for like $50 plus shipping on here. I'm all for giving a good deal, but I can't quite leave that kind of money on the table...

• Like 2

On 9/10/2020 at 12:57 PM, KeeperofLindblum said:

I actually had this pointed out to me by another user (ClassicGMR) that said they're going for a pretty penny right now. Apparently most of the PSP entries that pop up are coming from Japan in bad condition.  I originally was planning to sell for like $50 plus shipping on here. I'm all for giving a good deal, but I can't quite leave that kind of money on the table...

Some people still buying at the higher prices that are slowly going back down that came about from the lockdown and the benifit from different USA\Canada gov't financial stimulus packages. The iron isn't red hot like it was but it's still a sellers market for the time being.