IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 8 - TRON: Deadly Discs

5 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

My Final Tron Scoring Update: Had my best game ever today!!! Looks like I'm 3rd place, but atleast I beat the old record so I get a bonus point, WOOHOO!!!! ?

Great contest everyone, some CRAZY scores..... ?

TRON(9010950)S13.jpg.403b569e5bd99597d8453cc7b3bc3de9.jpg

Great score too Rick!  This is unreal with all these high scores!!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

Holy Crap!!! Did you video it cuz I think that's a world record? You could put it on Twin Galaxies if you took a video of it..... 

Nah... no video because I knew in advance I would be pausing the game here and there for a breather.... and coffee breaks.... and my goal was 10M. 

totally different scenario if I wasn’t allowed to pause the game! No way I can hit 10M without pausing. I can get to 5 but not 10 :) 

thanks a lot man !!!! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

That’s an amazing score Sparty!! Should have taken a video because that would be a world record!! Well done, and great win in this game!

Thanks Man !!! I’m humbled to say that I cannot do a score like this without pausing :) 

But thanks so much!!! 

Your 9.2M and Rickster’s 9M are sick scores too !!!! This has to be the highest scoring Tron contest ever !!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rickster8 said:

My Final Tron Scoring Update: Had my best game ever today!!! Looks like I'm 3rd place, but atleast I beat the old record so I get a bonus point, WOOHOO!!!! ?

Great contest everyone, some CRAZY scores..... ?

TRON(9010950)S13.jpg.403b569e5bd99597d8453cc7b3bc3de9.jpg

Unbelievable!!!! That’s why I told you 2 weeks ago you were in a great position starting at 1M because you’ve got the goods!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Unbelievable!!!! That’s why I told you 2 weeks ago you were in a great position starting at 1M because you’ve got the goods!!!

Thanks I learned a great piece of info about half way thru the contest that was a real game changer. It has to do with where the enemies respawn from. Mr Me alluded to it in his post to Gar0u. Once I realized this the game became much easier for me to get higher scores. Also having as many doorways open as possible helps too.... ?

Edited by Rickster8
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Thanks Man !!! I’m humbled to say that I cannot do a score like this without pausing :) 

But thanks so much!!! 

Your 9.2M and Rickster’s 9M are sick scores too !!!! This has to be the highest scoring Tron contest ever !!!!

Now where are your Star Strike scores?  ?

• Like 1

[GAME 8]

TRON DEADLY DISCS - FINAL RESULTS) WINNER: INTELLIVISION SPARTAN (New Record)

1. 13,160,150 INTELLIVISION SPARTAN +13+2

2. 9,192,600 IntyFanMatt +12+1

3. 9,010,950 Rickster8 +11+1

-

4. 5,166,200 mr_me +9

5. 1,315,850 Ace24 +8

6. 1,178,200 JacobZu7zu7 +7

7. 1,095,100 BiffMan +6

8. 1,093,000 gar0u +5

9. 167,250 hoosierdadee78 +4

10. 75,000 Intelligentleman +3

11. 67,500 Player One +2

12. 12,250 fakecortex +1

13. 2,150 jblenkle +1

A truly wonderful game showing, and another win for INTELLIVISION SPARTAN with a new record score! Three players "broke" the previous 7 Million HSC record. Done by IntyFanMatt, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN, and Rickster8. Some very above and BEYOND TRON scores everyone. 8 out of the 13 scores were over 1 Million! ? Best showing ever once again. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4