IGNORED

Tennis Computer AI

Europatari

4 hours ago, Europatari said:

hehe :) can't wait

but by code, i mean a cpu code for the 2nd player, not for a new game

My apologies...you misunderstood. 

I meant "ok" in reference to your "screw it!".

Not in reference that i would send you this magical code that allows a 1 player mode.

Good luck with your kickstarter campaign!

27 minutes ago, Europatari said:

can't i just have an cpu code for the 2nd player?

Simply put, there is no such code. Part of the game obviously was reprogrammed to include a computer player. It is not like Mattel included a one player mode but hid it as an Easter Egg in the ROM to be figured out as a series of magic keypresses. That is why a new, or if you like to call it hacked, ROM is sold at an affordable price. The "code" might be several kilobytes of code, without knowing exactly how it was implemented.

6 minutes ago, carlsson said:

Simply put, there is no such code. Part of the game obviously was reprogrammed to include a computer player. It is not like Mattel included a one player mode but hid it as an Easter Egg in the ROM to be figured out as a series of magic keypresses. That is why a new, or if you like to call it hacked, ROM is sold at an affordable price. The "code" might be several kilobytes of code, without knowing exactly how it was implemented.

but wouldn't it be kind to figure out that code or rip it, rather than throw in tawdry dollars into a game, that is just DLC?

1 hour ago, Europatari said:

but then he would ask me for money anyway.

So is David not worthy of a very small compensation for his great time invested in making the 1 player version of the game?

Please explain why you are worthy of being given his work for free?