IGNORED

Tennis Computer AI

Europatari

12 minutes ago, fsuinnc said:

I'm confused as to whether you are just trolling all of us or what? There is no code to type in that magically makes the two player original game a one player game. (well, none I know of).  IntvDave spent his time and used his knowledge to make a one player version and he ask for $10 or something if you want a copy of it.  No, nobody is supposed to buy a single copy and distribute it others. I understand that you may like it, but if you make and decide to charge for, most of us around here support it and feel they have the right to do so.

Now, you may not know this, but the 2020 IntyBASIC programming contest just started.  If you want a new one player Tennis game, or any other game for that matter, now is a great time to put your own skills to the test and make a new game.  IntyBASIC lets you do just about anything you want. It's super easy to get started. And, instead of arguing about these mundane things, all these same folks will offer any help you might need.

to summarize it:

i wanted a cpu code for the rom data of tennis and some users suggested me to buy a game like this.

i don't want to reprogramm the entire game from scratch, i just wanted to inset a cpu code into the game, some users gave me codes, but i don't know, how to inject them into the game.

3 hours ago, Europatari said:

listen:

i have a rom, i want to put that code into the rom.

Well as others have said, you’ll need the paid version of WinRAR and the tool above to facilitate the code injection. This is Intellivision, so you’ll also need to familiarize yourself with blockychain technology. There are many tutorials available elsewhere, but I will say that you must inject the code into a utopian block. DO NOT inject it into a vectronic block.

Edited by ts-x

53 minutes ago, ts-x said:

Well as others have said, you’ll need the paid version of WinRAR and the tool above to facilitate the code injection. This is Intellivision, so you’ll also need to familiarize yourself with blockchain technology. There are many tutorials available elsewhere, but I will say that you must inject the code into an orphan block. DO NOT inject it into a genesis block.

what is this special offer, that only paid winrar offers?

16 hours ago, ts-x said:

Well as others have said, you’ll need the paid version of WinRAR and the tool above to facilitate the code injection. This is Intellivision, so you’ll also need to familiarize yourself with blockychain technology. There are many tutorials available elsewhere, but I will say that you must inject the code into a utopian block. DO NOT inject it into a vectronic block.

Strictly speaking, you don't have to pay for WinRAR.  If you enter one of the license keys hidden on the 'net, you can bypass paying for WinRAR.  However, the folks that make WinRAR rotate the license keys on a weekly basis to combat this.  When you find a license key, it is only good for a few days, so you have to hurry.  You can temporarily delay the key rotations by keeping you machine 100% completely off all networks since WinRAR software can't reach their main site (specifically, a front-end to a MySQL database).  However, even after a month of network isolation will cause WinRAR software to detect this and it will deactivate some of it own features and pop up warning messages until network access is restored.  Also, WinRAR keeps issuing take down notices to web sites that post the license keys so you can't keep going back to the same site whenever you setup WinRAR on a new computer (note: license keys are only needed once per installation, thankfully)

This WinRAR license key is 5 days old so it should be good for a few more days.

QPF9P-GJTYM-HDNQY-FRR72-HRGC8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Strictly speaking, you don't have to pay for WinRAR.  If you enter one of the license keys hidden on the 'net, you can bypass paying for WinRAR.  However, the folks that make WinRAR rotate the license keys on a weekly basis to combat this.  When you find a license key, it is only good for a few days, so you have to hurry.  You can temporarily delay the key rotations by keeping you machine 100% completely off all networks since WinRAR software can't reach their main site (specifically, a front-end to a MySQL database).  However, even after a month of network isolation will cause WinRAR software to detect this and it will deactivate some of it own features and pop up warning messages until network access is restored.  Also, WinRAR keeps issuing take down notices to web sites that post the license keys so you can't keep going back to the same site whenever you setup WinRAR on a new computer (note: license keys are only needed once per installation, thankfully)

This WinRAR license key is 5 days old so it should be good for a few more days.

QPF9P-GJTYM-HDNQY-FRR72-HRGC8

Couldn't you get around some of this by running a Windows 95 virtual machine and using a VPN?  It should at least delay the takedown notices by a smidge.

13 minutes ago, Europatari said:

i'll just stick with that, since others are just messing with me

Congrats

:fest30:

Post #2 had the correct answer from the very beginning

In Post #19 you started requesting a code to modify the 1-player game, and in Post #21 had the correct answer that there is no code.

The issue should have been closed at that point.

The Intellivision is not like the SNES and other more modern game systems where you can use codes to unlock cheats, features, or add an entire player 2 AI.

If you look for some posts by @Zendocon he has a couple threads for some hack files for a couple different games, but they are mainly unlimited lives, or change the speed of the enemies, or other simple hacks.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

Congrats

:fest30:

Post #2 had the correct answer from the very beginning

In Post #19 you started requesting a code to modify the 1-player game, and in Post #21 had the correct answer that there is no code.

The issue should have been closed at that point.

The Intellivision is not like the SNES and other more modern game systems where you can use codes to unlock cheats, features, or add an entire player 2 AI.

If you look for some posts by @Zendocon he has a couple threads for some hack files for a couple different games, but they are mainly unlimited lives, or change the speed of the enemies, or other simple hacks.

thank you. and have you looked Post #67 ?

Edited by Europatari

4 hours ago, Europatari said:

i have the deep reason, why i want Tennis 1 player.

I wanted to play the game roms of the Intellivision plug and play 2nd edition

I know that someone has them, but he won't give them to me

I can understand why you think intellivision tennis can be played one player.  The thing is those plugnplay units are not intellivision games.  They are actually NES games, conversions of intellivision games programmed for the nes.  I have never heard of these games being dumped.  Since they should play on an nes, they would be interesting to see.  I don't know why they haven't been dumped yet.

42 minutes ago, Europatari said:

i'll just stick with that, since others are just messing with me

Unfortunately, Championship Tennis is nowhere near as good as the original intellivision Tennis.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mr_me said:

I can understand why you think intellivision tennis can be played one player.  The thing is those plugnplay units are not intellivision games.  They are actually NES games, conversions of intellivision games programmed for the nes.  I have never heard of these games being dumped.  Since they should play on an nes, they would be interesting to see.  I don't know why they haven't been dumped yet.

Spoiler Alert:

they are already dumped, BUT not every game was uploaded! GRRR!!