IGNORED

Jaguar HSC_SEASON 14_ROUND 6

Rick Dangerous

3 minutes ago, masematte said:

i love this game, also the A2600 Seaquest, the problem is when you lose a live, you lose 2 or 3. cause you want go down . :( 

after Level 12/13 is is terrible fast , an you lose your oxygen very fast.

That’s definitely true, my current strategy is try to get to level 11 with all lives and then keep shooting everything and keep my divers under 6 so I don’t go to level 12. I really can’t beat that stage for some reason 

On 9/16/2020 at 2:38 PM, WilcoL said:

That’s definitely true, my current strategy is try to get to level 11 with all lives and then keep shooting everything and keep my divers under 6 so I don’t go to level 12. I really can’t beat that stage for some reason 

• Don't abuse bugs or farm points in any game. Abusing loopholes to get huge amounts of points without much work is unfair and against the rules

This is borderline.  Try getting to 12 and seeing how many points you can post.  We are pretty laid back in the Jag HSC but you have to draw the line somewhere. 

Just now, Rick Dangerous said:
  • Don't abuse bugs or farm points in any game. Abusing loopholes to get huge amounts of points without much work is unfair and against the rules

This is borderline.  Try getting to 12 and seeing how many points you can post.  We are pretty laid back in the Jag HSC but you have to draw the line somewhere. 

I understand, I’ll stop using that strategy from now on. 

• Thanks 1