IGNORED

Entry 2020: Faded Quest

Kiwi

I decided this demake would make a good IntyBASIC entry,

Itstarts.thumb.png.bc3396bbefbf07ca4da5c491df4188e7.png

I made the original in a skeleton RPG maker 2003, but it was not complete.  https://rpgmaker.net/games/1311/

It only had 1 main dungeon, 1 optional dungeon, several optional quests, and 1 town.  Originally it only had 1 colors(hence the name Colorless Quest), until I tried colors after drawing a lot of graphics.  It seems to look better.  Intellivision has good pastel colors so I think it will look good.  I think I designed the dungeon very well.  I'm good at background art, but not too good with human like sprites.

Gotta write camera system, sprite system, turn-based battle, dialogue box, and etc.  I'll probably have Flash save feature or password system if the rules don't allows for that. 

• Like 9

Use of JLP for Flash is permitted per @nanochess.  Have a look at the Official Rules thread.

1 hour ago, Kiwi said:

Gotta write camera system, sprite system, turn-based battle, dialogue box, and etc.  I'll probably have Flash save feature or password system if the rules don't allows for that. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...