Jump to content
tmop69

Astrosmash for our TI99: Super Astrosmash! - SSS Preorder

Recommended Posts

On 10/1/2020 at 5:57 AM, tmop69 said:

A clarification is needed: this is not a game written in XB and then compiled, but is expressly designed for the compiler. You cannot literally play the game in XB. It's not slow, it does not work at all! 🙂 

 

It would be very interesting to see  how you did this. If you didn't write it in XB then it seems to me the only other option is to write it in compiled code, but that would be a nightmare. Was it a different language like forth or C?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, senior_falcon said:

It would be very interesting to see  how you did this. If you didn't write it in XB then it seems to me the only other option is to write it in compiled code, but that would be a nightmare. Was it a different language like forth or C?

I was intending that is not a slow, but usable XB program that was then compiled. It's in XB, but there is too much stuff for it to handle correctly, so was not able to use the interpreter for the debugging. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tmop69 said:

I was intending that is not a slow, but usable XB program that was then compiled. It's in XB, but there is too much stuff for it to handle correctly, so was not able to use the interpreter for the debugging. 

XB256 and XB 2.8 G.E.M. have RUNL1 which lets you chain programs together. This is a little trickier than having all the code in one program, but by doing this you might have been to chain two programs together and do the debugging in XB. Classic99 with CPU overdrive gets things moving at a decent rate even on my Dell dinosaur computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 2:34 PM, ti99iuc said:

TIMELINE-END UPDATED to 15th October 2020

 

Astrosmashtitleweb.jpg.bdff456b39da4958379e829470368f8a.jpg

 

Hello Guys, 

because the problem with the not working link for the contact in the main post (the right one is this: CONTACT US) we decided to extend a bit the pre-order date.


The people that already subscribed to the preorder will receive a message in the next 10 days to confirm interest,
If you will not receive any message please just contact me.

for the others interested additional people, please, send a message or subscribe to the Contact US link.

 

COSTS:

for Europe the cost of the cartridge will be approximately € 40.00
(it will include the cartridge, the manual, 2 different labels)

 

The shipping costs will vary depending on the country:

 

- Italy       € 9.00 (fast shipping with tracking)

- in EU      € 15.00-25.00 (it depends on the country)

- extra EU € (ask please).

 

Remaining a limited number of availability.

 

thanks :)

 

 

The manual has 8 pages + front and back covers.

 

I suggest to use a good quality joystick to achieve the best peak score! 🙂 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 2:34 PM, ti99iuc said:

TIMELINE-END UPDATED to 15th October 2020

 

Astrosmashtitleweb.jpg.bdff456b39da4958379e829470368f8a.jpg

 

Hello Guys, 

because the problem with the not working link for the contact in the main post (the right one is this: CONTACT US) we decided to extend a bit the pre-order date.


The people that already subscribed to the preorder will receive a message in the next 10 days to confirm interest,
If you will not receive any message please just contact me.

for the others interested additional people, please, send a message or subscribe to the Contact US link.

 

COSTS:

for Europe the cost of the cartridge will be approximately € 40.00
(it will include the cartridge, the manual, 2 different labels)

 

The shipping costs will vary depending on the country:

 

- Italy       € 9.00 (fast shipping with tracking)

- in EU      € 15.00-25.00 (it depends on the country)

- extra EU € (ask please).

 

Remaining a limited number of availability.

 

thanks :)

 

Ciao Ciro,

 

 anche io sono interessato a una copia, se ve ne sono ancora disponibili!

Che figata vedere un nuovo titolo TI sviluppato in Italia!

 

@All sorry for italian speaking, I just said that I am interested in one copy... 🙂

 

Forza Italia! (no politics)

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 2:34 PM, ti99iuc said:

TIMELINE-END UPDATED to 15th October 2020

 

Astrosmashtitleweb.jpg.bdff456b39da4958379e829470368f8a.jpg

 

Hello Guys, 

because the problem with the not working link for the contact in the main post (the right one is this: CONTACT US) we decided to extend a bit the pre-order date.


The people that already subscribed to the preorder will receive a message in the next 10 days to confirm interest,
If you will not receive any message please just contact me.

for the others interested additional people, please, send a message or subscribe to the Contact US link.

 

COSTS:

for Europe the cost of the cartridge will be approximately € 40.00
(it will include the cartridge, the manual, 2 different labels)

 

The shipping costs will vary depending on the country:

 

- Italy       € 9.00 (fast shipping with tracking)

- in EU      € 15.00-25.00 (it depends on the country)

- extra EU € (ask please).

 

Remaining a limited number of availability.

 

thanks :)

 

 

LAST DAYS TO ORDER: FEW COPIES LEFT! 🙂 

 

We are sending confirmation emails to people that have registered for the pre-order. If you haven't received any mail from the registration link (the initial has an issue...), please, let us know so we can reserve your copy. 🙂 

 

The manuals and labels should arrive in the next days from the professional printer service, so everything will be ready to be shipped in time for Christmas! 🎄

 

 

Some new photos will be posted in the next days!

 

 

Thanks for your support to the project.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got something September 28 saying I am on the list.  That was when I indicated my interest. Nothing since.

 

on the web page it didn’t say what shipping was to North America.  Any idea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ksarul said:

I have not received a confirmation yet--and I ordered three of the cartridges.

You are in the list, an email will be sent soon. 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, eebuckeye said:

I have not received any confirmation either.

You are in the list, an email will be sent soon. 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

me three

You are in the list, an email will be sent soon. 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DuaneAL said:

I got something September 28 saying I am on the list.  That was when I indicated my interest. Nothing since.

 

on the web page it didn’t say what shipping was to North America.  Any idea?

You are in the list, an email will be sent soon. 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All emails has been sent.

If still someone haven't received any confirm message yet (please check also the SPAM folder), send again the registration using this link: CONTACT US
I will provide to include you into the pre-order, still some carts available.

 

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...