tmop69

Astrosmash for our TI99: Super Astrosmash! - SSS Preorder

They respun my 512K Red board, making all of the jumpers into links on the bottom of the board. The other components were changed to surface mount and also installed on the bottom side. Their version makes it very difficult for the normal user to change the settings, but it is otherwise functionally identical to one of the earlier revisions of my Red board (which is not open source--only the 128K Black boards and the 16K/64K Guidry boards were released that way).

• Like 1

This was a PCB that the group www.facele.eu made for gift to the ti99iuc.it
I do not know much about how he moved to get this card out, surely he will have been inspired by the known ones.

In fact I don't think he released this design as opensource. When i need them he send to me.

The basis of everything is for use among us fans, the love for the TI-99/4A and how much more you can make the most of it without damaging anyone. 

The intent is not to steal ideas from anyone, let alone get rich (as in fact it does not happen, on the contrary 😛).

• Like 1

Hello 99ers :)

I provided to send the email to Canada and USA addresses people.
Please check your email messages and reply if you still not done, so I can be able to ship your order already on Monday 16th November or at least as soon as possible :) 

SAS_Stuff.thumb.jpg.3df02ba293fd9327cbcc1695c22ce02b.jpg

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 3