IGNORED

Looking for good/refurbished Paddles

Torr

I found a fella on ebay selling a BUNCH of refurbished paddles controllers, here's a link to one of the listings:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Atari-Brand-2600-Paddle-Controller-Set-Completely-Refurbished-FREE-SHIPPING/254584568488?hash=item3b466c3aa8:g:PccAAOSwOCteiZhL

Just curious if maybe it's someone that's a member on here as well.

It's a little pricey, but if I know they work as well as claimed, it could be worth it to me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's not a bad price if they are truly in great shape. 

I play a lot of Kaboom! and that's around the price I would pay for a good set of paddles. 

I know to spray some wd 40 or use some rubbing alcohol to clean them but eventually it gets to the point where it just doesn't work anymore.

• Like 1

I must admit, $22 USD shipping included IS a good price for a set of re-furbished paddles... Only I live in Canada.

So that becomes $29 CAD which also has a shipping charge of $19 CAD... for a total of $48 CAD.

Not their fault I live where I do!

but 50 bucks for a set of paddles?

Like I say, I could pay it, but they BETTER be worth it!!

• Like 1

I say just get a set or two (or more) of paddles from controller lots that need to be cleaned. I have two sets cleaned that have been working fine for the five or so years I have had them. I have a few more sets that need to be cleaned that I have not gotten to yet. I certainly did not spend $20 on one..not even on all of them.

• Like 1