IGNORED

Weird Vidgrid glitch

Wilco

Hey all, 

I have a question about vidgrid and the Jag cd in general. 

As far as I know the jag cd has no internal memory except for saving which VLM pattern was used last. but every time I pop vidgrid in it plays the last song I played before shutting it down on the title screen and goes away when I enter the main menu. 

I was wondering how this is possible as it has happened every time so far and I don’t have a memory track right now. 

I do remember it didn’t do that the first time I played it because I was very confused the second time.

If it isn’t clear what I mean I’ll post a video later. 

9 minutes ago, jeremiahjt said:

How many times has it happened? Could be just a coincidence.

I’ve tried it a couple of times since my original post, it does it every time. I also attempted to erase the memory of the VLM but I don’t know if it worked correctly as I didn’t get any confirmation and vidgrid kept playing past songs on the main menu. 

I will post a video soon, just need find the best way to record it. 

Alright, I’ve tried to record it but as soon as I pressed record it played another song then the one I played before. I think I may have just had incredible luck every time I powered it on as this was truly the first time it played something else. 

I do think it’s odd that it didn’t play anything the first time but that was probably because it was the first time I used my Jag cd and it wasn’t working 100% right. 

I’m truly sorry I didn’t do enough research before posting this topic. 

On 9/6/2020 at 9:17 AM, WilcoL said:

Hey all, 

I have a question about vidgrid and the Jag cd in general. 

As far as I know the jag cd has no internal memory except for saving which VLM pattern was used last. but every time I pop vidgrid in it plays the last song I played before shutting it down on the title screen and goes away when I enter the main menu. 

I was wondering how this is possible as it has happened every time so far and I don’t have a memory track right now. 

I do remember it didn’t do that the first time I played it because I was very confused the second time.

If it isn’t clear what I mean I’ll post a video later. 

twilight zone GIF