IGNORED

Closed For Now, Check Back Later

Shawn

4 hours ago, chicgamer said:

Does the Super Scope gun still need the Super Scope receiver, or does it work without it?

No it works on it's own. That is another great part about it. You plug it in and play. No receiver, no batteries, no other pissing around. Just a straight up Stunner hand gun that is now able to play Super Scope games.

I said this earlier in the thread regarding Shawn's stuff, but I just want to reiterate. I purchased his A/V modded 5200 (removed from the listing obviously because I purchased it!) and WOW...it is amazing. The condition is superb and the modifications done are truly top notch. Had I not spent as much as I did this month I would have absolutely snagged that 2600 modded console listed as well. Somebody needs to grab that now! I assure you that you will not be disappointed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Added a couple new things. Gonne give this thread one more bump before I put this stuff away for another day.

Thanks to all who have played so far :) While my prices are more than reasonable, if you wanted to make an

offer for a few things I'm open to considering such a thing :)