IGNORED

Closed For Now, Check Back Later

Shawn

Added a Smurfs 2 in 1 Genesis Multicart for $25. (SOLD)

Clearing out the rest of those Genesis carts at $15 each.

3 quality titles still up for grabs there.

I took 5 bucks off the price of the Justifer guns and games set too. 

$70 is as rock bottom of a price as you will ever find for a set like that.

1 hour ago, bluejay said:

Is that 2600 paddle designed for depressed people with no friends to play Pong against themselves? How about you make a 4 player version with two connectors for the really hardcore people who wish to play Warlords against themselves?

The way it's set up you can only use one player at a time BUT I could make a 4 player one exactly as you are speaking of with a stacked variable pot. Wouldn't even need a switch. Just plug and play, lonely 4 player action. While cool enough in some aspects, that would be heading towards the depression you speak of without a doubt ;)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Shawn said:

The way it's set up you can only use one player at a time BUT I could make a 4 player one exactly as you are speaking of with a stacked variable pot. Wouldn't even need a switch. Just plug and play, lonely 4 player action. While cool enough in some aspects, that would be heading towards the depression you speak of without a doubt ;)

but that'd require some hole drilling so you could have 4 paddles on top of each other no? Do they even make stacked pots with 4 knobs?

Perhaps a 2 player version would be much more doable.

If you can't switch between player 1/2 on the fly then what the heck is your creation supposed to be used for?

19 hours ago, bluejay said:

but that'd require some hole drilling so you could have 4 paddles on top of each other no? Do they even make stacked pots with 4 knobs?

Perhaps a 2 player version would be much more doable.

If you can't switch between player 1/2 on the fly then what the heck is your creation supposed to be used for?

No drilling, here is an example of one with 2 stacked, there are ones with more.

500K 1/2W Linear Taper Potentiometer w/ Switch Australia

19 hours ago, bluejay said:

You can switch between them on the fly. You just can't use both at the same time with this set up. It's so you can use one controller to control both player 1 and player 2. I made it because I can. Think of breakout. It's player 1's turn then after that it's player 2's turn. This one controller can be used to control both with the flip of a switch.

29 minutes ago, Shawn said:

You can switch between them on the fly. You just can't use both at the same time with this set up. It's so you can use one controller to control both player 1 and player 2. I made it because I can. Think of breakout. It's player 1's turn then after that it's player 2's turn. This one controller can be used to control both with the flip of a switch.

Oh, I thought you meant you couldn't switch it on the fly because of what you said when I mentioned Pong. Maybe you should try playing Pong with yourself, I know I have using 2 paddles. I know what stacked potentiometers look like but I have no idea how you could implement it without extensive modification to the plastic case. I didn't know they made 4 layer stacked pots.