IGNORED

New Jaguar Titles Arrive (Last Strike, reBOOTed, Brawn and Brains) - Pre-Order Today!

Albert

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2020 at 9:18 PM, Albert said:

We're proud to announce the addition of three new Atari Jaguar games to the AtariAge Store, Last Strike, reBOOTed, and Brawn and Brains! We've also re-issued an older Jaguar title, Xenon 2, with an updated box and label, as well as a completely new manual! Pre-order these games today, and we'll have them shipped to you in October.

Is there a shipping date? Getting close to the end of October :)

• Like 2

Greetings everyone!

The games are going to be delayed a bit as the box printer did a poor job on the first run of boxes and they have to redo the entire job. On top of that, one of their employees contracted COVID-19, so they closed the shop for two weeks. I've been told that this job will get a high priority once they reopen. 

I'm going to email everyone who pre-ordered to let then know about the delay, since not everyone will be checking the thread here. 

..Al

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 3:39 PM, Albert said:

Greetings everyone!

The games are going to be delayed a bit as the box printer did a poor job on the first run of boxes and they have to redo the entire job. On top of that, one of their employees contracted COVID-19, so they closed the shop for two weeks. I've been told that this job will get a high priority once they reopen. 

I'm going to email everyone who pre-ordered to let then know about the delay, since not everyone will be checking the thread here. 

..Al

What's going on ? Al, can you give us new informations ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, RadiATIon said:

@AlbertWhat's going on ? Can you give us new informations ?

I now have all the boxes and they look great!  I'll post some photos later.  Manuals and labels have been ordered, and as soon as I have them I'll get these pre-orders shipped.  Will be spending a lot of time this week building the games so they are ready to go once I have all the printed materials. 

..Al

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Albert said:

I now have all the boxes and they look great!  I'll post some photos later.  Manuals and labels have been ordered, and as soon as I have them I'll get these pre-orders shipped.  Will be spending a lot of time this week building the games so they are ready to go once I have all the printed materials. 

..Al

Thank you @Albert for your answer. 

Just now, matthew954 said:

Just made a preorder for Brawn and Brains.  I really wanted to snag a copy of Last Strike and Rebooted too, but between changing jobs and holiday shopping make that difficult.  But there's always tax time lol.

Thanks for the order!  I plan on keeping these games in the store indefinitely, so you won't have any problems buying them down the road whenever that may be.  :)

..Al

• Like 5

On 12/8/2020 at 9:44 AM, Albert said:

..Al

Woohoo, this is exciting!  I've got an order in for Last Strike and Xenon 2.  I'm a huge fan of the physical cartridge releases you do!  Thanks for all the hard work, I can hardly wait the plug them into the old Jaguar!

• Like 2

Here are photos I took of the boxes!  Just waiting on the manuals and labels...

LastStrike_Boxes.jpg

Rebooted_Boxes.jpg

Xenon2_Boxes.jpg

And here's the Jaguar GD box, which will be an optional purchase with the Jaguar GD if purchased through AtariAge.  Will also have a Jaguar-size manual (4.5" x 6.5") to go along with it.

JaguarGD_Boxes.jpg

..Al

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

We will most certainly be running some high-score competitions for both Last Strike and a few of the games in reBOOTed in the new year once people have started to receive them!

Now I need to snag them sooner than later ?.  My Hawaiian vacation fund is hating you right now.

• Thanks 1