IGNORED

New Jaguar Titles Arrive (Last Strike, reBOOTed, Brawn and Brains) - Pre-Order Today!

Albert

33 minutes ago, matthew954 said:

Now I need to snag them sooner than later ?.  My Hawaiian vacation fund is hating you right now.

Were you actually hoping to go to Hawaii any time soon?  You could be playing those games within the next few weeks!

10 hours ago, ls650 said:

Were you actually hoping to go to Hawaii any time soon?  You could be playing those games within the next few weeks

Well truth be told, the plan is to be headed out there by mid July. Covid permitting of course.  With everything going on, they actually extended our stay about 3 days.  But with changing jobs, and health insurance is up in the air for me at the moment. I'm hesitant to buy all three.  

On 12/13/2020 at 2:59 PM, Albert said:

The physical proofs for the new Jaguar (and many other!) manuals have arrived!  They look great!

2020_Jaguar_Manuals_Proofs_02.jpg

There are some minor issues to address, but overall they came out really nice and I'm quite happy with them! 

..Al

Hey Albert - Any word on when you will be shipping these cartridges.  Hoping to have them before Xmas.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, Atari Jaguar Fanatic said:

Hey Albert - Any word on when you will be shipping these cartridges.  Hoping to have them before Xmas.  Thanks.

They unfortunately will not be shipped until January.  Still waiting on the manuals and labels.  Will have a second round of physical manual proofs soon (three of the above manuals have minor revisions), and waiting on the label proofs as well. Once those are all good, it won't long to get the full production run of manuals and labels.  As soon as they arrive, I'll be shipping these pre-orders out immediately.

.Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Atari Jaguar Fanatic said:

Start off 2021 with a BANG than.  Do you have any other news on 2021 Jaguar Cartridges and also when will the Jaguar GD with the cool looking box be available for pre-order.  Thanks.

I'm expecting to have the first batch of Jaguar GameDrives in a week.  I will be contacting people privately in the order they are on the waiting list with instructions on how to order.  If you're not yet on the waiting list, you can sign up here:

Atari Jaguar GameDrive Waiting List Signup

We're working on the next slate of Jaguar games, which we hope to add to the store in March.  We'll post news about them next month or in February.

..Al

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

And to think I was about to finally break down and buy Last Strike and Rebooted afterall.  Al your killing me.  But at the same time, that's awesome news about the Game Drives.  I put myself on the waiting list. Though I  couldn't remember if I was on the list already, so I apologize ahead of time.

Now I need to start downloading some of the GD compatible homebrews.

13 minutes ago, MAYAman said:

I ordered Xenon months ago and haven't gotten an update on shipping.  Does anyone know whats going on?  I have recevied no emails.

I'm waiting on the manuals and labels.  Will have a second round of physical proofs for the manuals today.  Assuming those look good, they can be put into production and I'd have them in about ten days (maybe a bit slower at the moment due to the holidays).  Labels are coming along as well, waiting on hard proofs of those. Don't expect any issues with them.  Once I have the labels and manuals, I'll be able to get these pre-orders shipped!

..Al

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, grips03 said:

Can't wait to play Last Strike and Rebooted.

I can't wait to ship them out! 

I was supposed to have a THIRD round of manuals today (the Jaguar manuals are turning out to be a big pain this round, as the printer is having problems getting the black on the manuals just right), and of course they didn't make it onto the FedEx truck even though I paid extra to have them sent overnight (they shipped Friday) and they were AT the facility this morning, so no idea why they weren't loaded onto a truck.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 6.12.34 PM.png

That did have a big "0" on the left, meaning they were going to be delivered today, and now it just states "Delivery date unknown", so that's helpful.  I should also have the label proofs soon.  And I'm waiting on the Last Strike Soundtrack CDs.  Look forward to getting those!  This will be the first soundtrack CD we've made for a game, and I'm sure there will be more down the road.  I've wanted to do one for 2600 homebrews for some time, so if this one works out well I'll probably get that one moving along.  :)

..Al

• Like 9

On 1/11/2021 at 6:15 PM, Albert said:

I can't wait to ship them out! 

I was supposed to have a THIRD round of manuals today (the Jaguar manuals are turning out to be a big pain this round, as the printer is having problems getting the black on the manuals just right), and of course they didn't make it onto the FedEx truck even though I paid extra to have them sent overnight (they shipped Friday) and they were AT the facility this morning, so no idea why they weren't loaded onto a truck.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 6.12.34 PM.png

That did have a big "0" on the left, meaning they were going to be delivered today, and now it just states "Delivery date unknown", so that's helpful.  I should also have the label proofs soon.  And I'm waiting on the Last Strike Soundtrack CDs.  Look forward to getting those!  This will be the first soundtrack CD we've made for a game, and I'm sure there will be more down the road.  I've wanted to do one for 2600 homebrews for some time, so if this one works out well I'll probably get that one moving along.  :)

..Al

I've been watching and listening to the Master-Cast TV review (

) for over a year now... Can't wait for this game to arrive.

• Like 1

Last Strike reminds me of the excellent Atomic Robo Kid for the Genesis

and even more of the wonderful, forgotten PC Engine classic Barunba. 

I'm really looking forward to its arrival! I'm even more jazzed about Gravitic Mines, which reminds me quite a bit of my favorite Genesis game that either does not star a blue hedgehog or was not made by Treasure, Sub-Terrania:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tripled79 said:

I've been watching and listening to the Master-Cast TV review (

) for over a year now... Can't wait for this game to arrive.

Had to watch it again since its been forever.. hadn't noticed it before but whatever tune is playing around the 5:18-5:35 mark totally reminds me of one of the Hackers soundtrack songs :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I  had gotten an email from Al yesterday regarding my preorder.  Looks like he was having an issue with the Jag manuals that still needs ironed out.  He also said about having some issues with labels, though he didn't mention for which titles.  He just seemed to be having trouble getting all the materials needed rounded up.  Likely due to Covid I suspect.  Shipping and shipping costs are a disaster as of late.  He did sound hopeful that the games will be on their way before the end of the month.

The Last Strike Soundtrack CDs have arrived!  All copies of the game will include this soundtrack CD free of charge!  :)

Jaguar_LastStrike_SoundtrackCD.jpg

Also, the printer claims to have solved the issue with the Jaguar manuals, and I will have the fourth (!) set of physical proofs either tomorrow or Saturday.  Assuming those look good, I can put the manuals into production and should have them relatively soon after that.  Still working on fixing some issues with the labels, and once those are resolved they will go into production as well.

..Al

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...