IGNORED

New Jaguar Titles Arrive (Last Strike, reBOOTed, Brawn and Brains) - Pre-Order Today!

Albert

Last Strike cartridges are nearly done!  Should have them finished tonight.  Then I just need to get the extra games for these orders completed and I will start shipping all of these Jaguar pre-orders.  Will take about two days to get them all shipped once I begin, and the plan is to have most of them shipped over the weekend!

LastStrike_Carts.jpg

..Al

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

On 4/30/2021 at 8:17 PM, grips03 said:

are the games shipping?

The bulk of them will be shipping today, with the remainder going out during the week (in particular, orders that have additional add-on games, which I'm still working on).

..Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I recorded a good chunk of the process for the cover art for this one and made a timelapse. The video is a bit long but I know there are those who enjoy seeing the process for these kinds of things.  Huge thank you to Reboot and Albert for letting me work with them on this impressive game.  I am really excited to hold the packaging in my hands and play the final game soon.

Edited by BitJag
Fixed youtube embed
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, BitJag said:

I recorded a good chunk of the process for the cover art for this one and made a timelapse. The video is a bit long but I know there are those who enjoy seeing the process for these kinds of things.  Huge thank you to Reboot and Albert for letting me work with them on this impressive game.  I am really excited to hold the packaging in my hands and play the final game soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fgXtqujK2E

Wow, that is damn cool, thank you for sharing!  I need to embed this video in the store entry for Last Strike, and share it on social media a well.

..Al

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Albert said:

Wow, that is damn cool, thank you for sharing!  I need to embed this video in the store entry for Last Strike, and share it on social media a well.

..Al

That would be great!  Thank you!

I guess I should have sent the video over to you first to look at.  This timelapse was sitting on my to-do shelf for a while, waiting for upload.  I figure I would get it out there before everyone had their game already, and before it would start to become more irrelevant over time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BitJag said:

That is absolutely mesmerizing! Thank you!

• Like 1