IGNORED

New Jaguar Titles Arrive (Last Strike, reBOOTed, Brawn and Brains) - Pre-Order Today!

Albert

1 hour ago, Saturn said:

Got everything a few minutes ago!

Thanks to CJ and Al

Pic incoming

aaa.jpg.247212580ad4b9908ae1c7044188a50b.jpg

Pic is up!

First on planet Earth to receive this amazing set of games and looking forward to long night of play ?

@Machine, no way I'm only 80ish miles away so my stuff gets here quick :)

• Like 9

Saturn, you suck.  Just Kidding lol.My order just left Texas on its way to Pennsylvania.  I can't wait for mine.  According to USPS I should have it by Friday.  I'm glad I have that day off lol.

Edited by matthew954
Proof read
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, tripled79 said:

Still holding my breath over here...

I've shipped all the orders containing new Jaguar games except those that include either 2600 games or some of the other new games that I haven't finished building yet.  I'll have those orders out early next week.

..Al

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Albert said:

I've shipped all the orders containing new Jaguar games except those that include either 2600 games or some of the other new games that I haven't finished building yet.  I'll have those orders out early next week.

..Al

It's all good. Just going insanely jealous of those with the games already...

• Like 2

Mine came early yesterday.  I've been drooling over them since getting home from work late last night.  Too tired to play, saving that for today.  But still made some time to rip Last Strikes soundtrack into my PC to put on my phone. I'll be listening to that as I mow the lawn today to get psyched for playing.

marc rodriguez fun GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matthew954 said:

Mine came early yesterday.  I've been drooling over them since getting home from work late last night.  Too tired to play, saving that for today.  But still made some time to rip Last Strikes soundtrack into my PC to put on my phone. I'll be listening to that as I mow the lawn today to get psyched for playing.

Good to know some people still have optical drives in their computers.  :)

..Al

9 minutes ago, matthew954 said:

Yeah unfortunately optical drives are becoming a thing of the past.  Now we put SD cards and flash drives in our PCs just like the old days when we put the old 5.5" and 3.25" floppy disks in our PCs.

Floppy Disk GIF

Yeah, I'm curious to see how many people complain about not having an optical drive or CD player to enjoy the Last Strike soundtrack CD. 

..Al

• Haha 1