IGNORED

New Jaguar Titles Arrive (Last Strike, reBOOTed, Brawn and Brains) - Pre-Order Today!

Albert

• 2 weeks later...

@Albert, I see that for example Xenon 2 is marked as pre-order in the AA-store:

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1087

Does it mean that all printed units has already been shipped, and that there will be another run,

or are there still copies in stock for immediate dispatch?

The same question would also be valid for all games in this set, that are marked as pre-orders in the AA store?

7 hours ago, phoboz said:

@Albert, I see that for example Xenon 2 is marked as pre-order in the AA-store:

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1087

Does it mean that all printed units has already been shipped, and that there will be another run,

or are there still copies in stock for immediate dispatch?

The same question would also be valid for all games in this set, that are marked as pre-orders in the AA store?

I still have plenty of stock and intend on keeping all these Jaguar games in stock indefinitely.  As I just printed new boxes, manuals, and labels for Xenon 2, I will be in no danger of running out of those for quite some time. 

The reason these games are still marked as pre-orders as I still have a lot of orders to complete and ship.  Nearly all the Jaguar pre-orders have shipped at this point, except those placed in the last month or so.  As soon as I get caught up on all orders, I will remove the "pre-order" designation for all of these new games.

..Al

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

I received my order about 2 weeks ago. It went from the US to Europe pretty quickly, but then it was at customs for over 2 weeks.

Then the DHL driver drove my package for another 2 weeks. But everything arrived safely.

I have a lot of fun with the games I have ordered.

What amazes me is, shouldn't the Last Strike soundtrack be there? Or weren't the CDs enough for all orders?

Is it possible to download the soundtrack digitally?

Dirk

AtariAge Last.jpg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Yellowman said:

What amazes me is, shouldn't the Last Strike soundtrack be there? Or weren't the CDs enough for all orders?

You should have received a CD, that's a mistake on my part if it's not in the order.  Usually it'll be sitting in the bottom of the box.  If you don't have it, I'll send you one.  Just need to know your order number or email used to place the order (which you can send me via PM) and I'll get one out to you right away.

Is it possible to download the soundtrack digitally?

No, sorry, we don't have the rights to distribute a downloadable version of the soundtrack.

..Al

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, juansolo said:

Was the soundtrack supposed to come with the game? I also didn't get one with mine (was part of @marauder666's order), everything in the box was in the photo above.

Yes, everyone should have one.  I can send you out one as well.  The soundtrack CD is the first time we've done one, looks like I missed including a few with orders, as it's not a normal part of my shipping routine.

..Al

Just now, Albert said:

Yes, everyone should have one.  I can send you out one as well.  The soundtrack CD is the first time we've done one, looks like I missed including a few with orders, as it's not a normal part of my shipping routine.

..Al

Ok, I'll get marauder666 to PM you with the order details. Cheers.

20 hours ago, Albert said:

..Al

AL, 

same problem on our French bulk order. I just emailed you.

• 2 months later...

Received four games today, including Brawn or/and Brains. After AA vanity screen, Dragonkeep title screen appears, but it's unresponsive to left/right or the B button. Power cycled, same thing. Played couple Minter Classics, and a floor of Wolfenstein. Tried B or B again, same symptoms. It hardly seems possible the game could be faulty since it booted, so I figured I'd float the question here rather than force AA to fix my ignorance. There is often something very, very (very) obvious I'm missing. Elephino what.

25 minutes ago, Editorb said:

Received four games today, including Brawn or/and Brains. After AA vanity screen, Dragonkeep title screen appears, but it's unresponsive to left/right or the B button. Power cycled, same thing. Played couple Minter Classics, and a floor of Wolfenstein. Tried B or B again, same symptoms. It hardly seems possible the game could be faulty since it booted, so I figured I'd float the question here rather than force AA to fix my ignorance. There is often something very, very (very) obvious I'm missing. Elephino what.

Can't think of anything...  certainly should not do that.

Nothing in right hand controller port?  Try booting with no controller, then connect it after.  Try another controller? Just spitballing ideas here really.

21 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

Can't think of anything...  certainly should not do that.

Nothing in right hand controller port?  Try booting with no controller, then connect it after.  Try another controller? Just spitballing ideas here really.

Right port empty. I'll see if I can give the no-controller boot the old college succeed after I get more work done. (It was an abbreviated gaming session as break.)

(Edit: Actually, there is a dust cover doodad covering port 2, but no controller connected. I've had some people point at it before, which I forbade, then said not to look at it either. Just since I'm officially engaging in insane conjecture.)

(Even more editing: You know, even if the game somehow doesn't work, that is one mighty-fine looking title screen, yessireebob. Worth price of admission right there, mm-hmm.)

Edited by Editorb
I am Editorb.

Tried a few more times, including with different controller. I've never experienced any similar occurrence in 44 years of gaming starting when I was 7 and playing both players on Odyssey 3000 in expert mode. It doesn't feel right getting a replacement because cart can't be defective if it boots. What in the name of Thundarr the Barbarian? Good gravy.

1 hour ago, Albert said:

I've sent you a PM so you can exchange the cartridge for another to see if that helps. 

..Al

Apologies for conducting business in public forum. The problem is so bizarro I hoped someone might have an insight like jiggling the confabulator, or tap Jag once on left side with soldering iron, and thrice on right side with retractors. Thanks for your diligence and assistance!