IGNORED

found thanks

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ghost1313 said:

Hi,

I have it, but how do I know if it works? I need to check shipping cost, so can you give your zip code?

It attach to the motherboard.

Bobby

You would have to desoloder it if it's not socketed so unless you are familiar with that it might be more work than it's worth to you. Thanks so much for the offer none the less.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 11:45 AM, ghost1313 said:

Hi,

Would you be interested in the whole motherboard? It even as the metal top on the chip, don't have a picture of that one.

Bobby

Bobby,

If you could just take the TIA out of the socket on this board and send just the chip that would be great.

It's in a socket so it could be easily removed :) I've put a red square around the chip I need.

941329571_2600Parts11.jpeg.6367622a7abd362ad680d74df8cde49e.thumb.jpeg.c2c876c0f12b7626ab8cc85e36eef022.jpeg

Shawn

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.... I believe I have the chip in question. i have 2 2600's the Vadar and the 'jr" as it were....  The vadar is currently exposed and undergoing some overhaul efforts... I got it along with all the classic icons... for other purposes... The Vadar 4 switch is a no power on situation... Ive replaced the 7805 reg, nd slowly doing a video mod... the chip set i have is TSU C010444-11D 218A134D 8233 Chip  on the REV 16 C015519 Motherboard... I have numerous IC's EPROMS, etc... Ill look and see if anything else....

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...