IGNORED

Apparently there is a new Kiki Kaikai game in development for the Switch

Steven Pendleton

17 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Well, this was unexpected.

This wasn't for me. After Tengo Project made the Wild Guns and Ninja Warriors remasters, the only remaining SNES game they worked on at Natsume was Pocky & Rocky. ;)

The unexpected part is it's a sequel instead of a remaster, but I guess it will look a lot like their previous remasters.

14 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

This wasn't for me. After Tengo Project made the Wild Guns and Ninja Warriors remasters, the only remaining SNES game they worked on at Natsume was Pocky & Rocky. ;)

The unexpected part is it's a sequel instead of a remaster, but I guess it will look a lot like their previous remasters.

lol I totally forgot both of those exist, which is sad because I want to buy both of them! Maybe I will now that you have reminded me!

Yeah, they said a while back that they were doing a third one, it pretty much had to be this. Ninja Warriors remake is the reason I got a Switch and I was not disappointed, it's the textbook example of how to do a "retro remake". Have heard nothing but praise for the WG remake too. I bet this will deliver similarly.

• Like 1