IGNORED

Mr Robot & His Robot Factory

Larry

One of my favorite games... Was there more than one (extra) data disk for this title? I have a Data Disk #2, but it does not have any data on it.

Also, didn't someone hack a construction kit for it?  I seem to remember seeing one, but not sure.

-Larry

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

One of my favorite games... Was there more than one (extra) data disk for this title? I have a Data Disk #2, but it does not have any data on it.

Also, didn't someone hack a construction kit for it?  I seem to remember seeing one, but not sure.

-Larry

Well, the built-in robot factory is the construction kit, available on tape and disk! I have not seen any data disks for Mr. Robot, but there are four alternative XEX fileversions with new levels available, e.g. here:

http://a8.fandal.cz/search.php?search=Mr.+Robot&butt_details_x=

• Thanks 1

As said, came with its own construction kit, let me whizz through my stuff and see if I have any data stuff.

Edit: No data disks but apart from the graphic hacks I have Mr Robot II, a fan made new levels obviously partly made with the construction kit and Mr Robot Plus, a hack with "many new levels"

Mr Robot II.xex Mr Robot Plus.xex

Edited by Mclaneinc