IGNORED

TI BASIC/TI EXTENDED BASIC Games that are worth to be compiled...

tmop69

7 hours ago, Tornadoboy said:

Cavern Quest - Moonbeam software

Cool platformer that already ran pretty good but might benefit from compiling.

You just anticipated the game for the weekend...

On the Ti99IUC site you can find the game (Cavern Quest), the manual (Manual) and the package (Labels).

Have fun!

------------------------------------

Total compiled games: 262.

[GAME] Cavern Quest (1982)(MoonBeam Software)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 8

New game for the week:

- Indiana. A platform game dedicated to Indiana Jones. Read the description on the TI99IUC site (Indiana).

Note that the original XB games works correctly only on PAL systems (it is a German game), but now you can play the SSS on both PAL/NTSC systems. ;-) 

Have fun!

Total compiled games: 263.

[GAME] Indiana (1984)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 9

This inspired me to finally order a FinalGROM99, I was kind of holding out because there's a couple of really cool projects going on involving replacement motherboards and open source multi-board remakes, but I want to be able to run these NOW :D  Now I've just have to populate the 32K sidecar PCB I have so I can use everything, although that said I think I might still have an original sidecar around somewhere.  

Edited by Tornadoboy
  • Like 4

The game for the weekend is:

- Digger, from Ernesty International Software. A mix of strategy and action game. Added joystick support and various fixes. Read more on the TI99IUC dedicated page (Digger).

Total compiled games: 265.

[GAME] Digger (1984)(Ernesty International Software)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 6

An update for:

- Diamond Drop. One SSS with the original version, the Black edition and the Italian version (this one has both keyboard and joystick support). Read more here (Diamond Drop) and here (Diamond Drop Ita).

Total compiled games: 267.

[GAME] Diamond Drop V1.1 (1983)(Compute!)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 4

New compiled games:

- Dive Bomber: a nice variant of Bombs on NY. Read the description here (Dive Bomber);

- Turbo Racer: a race game. More infos here (Turbo Racer);

- Challenge: a dice game. Infos here (Challenge).

Total compiled games: 271.

[GAME] Challenge (1984)(Ben Vang)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Dive-Bomber (198x)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Turbo Racer (198x)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 6

Another compiled game:

- Dice Crash. A tetris-style dice game. More infos on TI99IUC page (Dice Crash). I've added joystick support and fixed a bug with keyboard (not set correctly unless configured first with the appropriate menu option).

Total compiled games: 272.

[GAME] Dice Crash (2015)(Keith Bergman)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 8

New compiled games:

- Tetris: the classic puzzle game. Read more on TI99IUC page here (Tetris). I've added joystick support and also a couple of sounds;

- Solitaer: an interesting version of this game, that is supporting joystick. More infos on the TI99IUC page here (Solitaer).

Total compiled games: 274.

[GAME] TetrIs (1989)(Steven Karasek)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Solitaire (1983)(Alexander Berger)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, OLD CS1 said:

@tmop69 Do you have a full list of games you have compiled?

Yes, below there is the updated list. Please, note that there are 6 games at bottom of the list not yet published on AA, since I'm waiting for @ti99iuc to complete their pages on the TI99IUC site. 

I've a backlog of 140/150 games to be compiled. If you want to compile some games, please, let me know in order to avoid a duplicated work.

TI99_Compiled_Games_List_V1.5.1.xlsx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, tmop69 said:

[...] since I'm waiting for @ti99iuc to complete their pages on the TI99IUC site. [...]

oh no please, thanks but feel free to publish the stuff when you want, I will do pages when I have time :) some of them needs more work because there are some link with magazines and other stuff that I need to rework, an additional hard work still.

• Like 3

Another game:

- Lunar Lander. I've added joystick support for the first screen (too much keys to map for the second one...). Description and screenshoots on TI99IUC (Lunar Lander).

Total compiled games: 277.

[GAME] Lunar Lander (1983)(K. Heidemeier and U. HE. Welter)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 6

Game for Sunday (morning...):

- Life Line to Titan. Great game! Added background color selection. Read the description on TI99IUC page (Life Line to Titan).

Total compiled games: 278.

[GAME] Life Line To Titan (198x)(Bill Bies)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

Edited by tmop69
  • Like 6

New compiled games:

- Mazzo. A strategy game. Description on TI99IUC page (Mazzo);

- Strumper, from Lantern Software. Description here (Strumper).

Total compiled games: 280.

[GAME] Mazzo (1982)(A. Constantinidis)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Strumper (198x)(Lantern Software)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 7

On 11/28/2020 at 1:23 PM, tmop69 said:

@DuaneAL, as promised, here is Cars and Carcasses by Not Polyoptics. Added joystick support (fire to turn) and an option for speed selection (1 is slow).

[GAME] Cars and Carcasses (198x)(Not Polyoptics)[Compiled by TMOP].zip 7.79 kB · 29 downloads

I had to search back a bit to find this- i was just thinking it was one of my favorite Basic games when I was a kid.  

• Like 3