IGNORED

TI BASIC/TI EXTENDED BASIC Games that are worth to be compiled...

tmop69

Other two games from Sweden:

-  Burger. Nice Burghertime clone, with 4 levels. Description on TI99IUC page (Burger);

Helikopter. another nice game.  Description on TI99IUC page (Helikopter);

As usual, now with joystick support.

------------------------------------

Total compiled games: 331.

[GAME] Burger (1985)(Fredrik Oehrstroem)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Helikopter (1985)(Martin Florin, Fredrik Nilsson)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 6

On 6/21/2021 at 11:25 PM, jrhodes said:

Just pointing out that you seem to have misspelled the game name in the zip file name, the bin file inside is also misspelled (champiomask vs champiomax).

Thank you though for this awesome game, and all the others you have done!

I am glad you like the game! Actually the game's name is, as you say ChampioMax, but as an in-game joke,

I made the game make a spelling error when it starts. It initially prints ChampioMask (mask means worm in swedish)

and write "FÖRLÅT, FEL" which means (sorry, wrong) and then corrects it to ChampioMax.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fredrik Öhrström said:

I am glad you like the game! Actually the game's name is, as you say ChampioMax, but as an in-game joke,

I made the game make a spelling error when it starts. It initially prints ChampioMask (mask means worm in swedish)

and write "FÖRLÅT, FEL" which means (sorry, wrong) and then corrects it to ChampioMax.

Always glad to see authors responding here. ?

• Like 3

An interesting platform games from Germany:

- Hase. You need to read the description on TI99IUC page (Hase) to fully understand how to play.

The XB game is really too difficult to play, so I massaged it to be playable (although still difficult). I prefer the "fast" speed mode, however it's possible to select the "normal" speed at the beginning.

Total compiled games: 333.

[GAME] Hase (1985)(Heiko Ernst)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 7

On 3/28/2021 at 2:17 AM, tmop69 said:

Today, an update of:

- Warlok. A "Sabre Wulf" clone.  Screenshoots/description on TI99IUC page (Warlock). Increased speed, other minor updates.

Total compiled games: 249.

[GAME] Warlock V1.1 (1985)(PowerSoft)[Compiled by TMOP].zip 19.04 kB · 22 downloads

I took the liberty of writing down the help screen, and ran it through google translate:

In the realm of the dragon is trapped your bride.
You will often curse on your way,
must first look for the castle of the dragon in the country.
Did you reach your goal unsteadily?;

So the gate of the castle remains locked.

But can a magic help you.
You will find the four harps of the elves.
In the fight with the dragon you need your sword and courage,
there will be wounds and blood will flow.
There will be a struggle for life and death, can you win the fight?

Is played with joystick 1 fire button => use sword
At the beginning of the game, 100% energy and 5 lives are available.
If the energy is used up, you lose a life.
If your energy has risen to 250% you will get a bonus life for 125% energy.

When all lives are used up, the game is over.

*scoring table*

energy   points
sword ben.(don't know what 'ben' means) -1 (1 sec)
kill animal                             -5       +25
touch animal                            -?
harp                                             +250
coin                                             +50
sign                                             +75
mushroom                                +50      +100

• Like 3

A classic adventure from the book of Steve Davids:

- Adventure in Oz. I've squeezed code and data files in the SSS. Just a couple of minor changes to gain some needed bytes... Details on the TI99IUC page (Adventure in Oz);

Total compiled games: 338.

[GAME] Adventure in OZ (1983)(Steve Davis)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 8

Another classic game now compiled:

- Krazy Koala: read the description on TI99IUC page (Krazy Koala). Added joystick support and the option to select the game colors. I noticed that there is a .bin version that should have been compiled from C, but my version is more responsive/precise with ladders. ? 

Total compiled games: 341.

[GAME] Krazy Koala (1982)(Mark & Matthew Smetana)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 7

On 11/22/2020 at 4:51 AM, tmop69 said:

Other updates:

Spider Bop: added joystick support, other fixes/changes;

Il Serpente Divoratore: added joystick support, other fixes/changes;

- Grog Maze: some fixes. Note that the Italian and English version have some differences in the maze;

Mister Jump: corrected the initial help page that is now indicating the right keys to move. Improved gameplay.

[GAME] Spider Bop V1.1 (1984)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip 7.5 kB · 31 downloads [GAME] Il Serpente Divoratore V1.1 (19xx)(Francomputer)[Compiled by TMOP].zip 8.44 kB · 35 downloads [GAME] Grog Maze V1.1 (ENG-ITA)(1984)(Tesio Riccardo)[Compiled by TMOP].zip 19.46 kB · 32 downloads [GAME] Mister Jump V1.1 (19xx)(E. Cambi, A. Bertoni)[Compiled by TMOP].zip 7.78 kB · 27 downloads

TI99_Compiled_Games_List_V1.2.6.xlsx 26.34 kB · 19 downloads

Tried playing grog maze on my stream last night, couldn't figure out the controls..  needs a help screen - also found this version in the gamebase that's from Ray Kazmer that's WAY cooler and stars woodstock! and has a help screen :)

Maze Of Grog.7z

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

Tried playing grog maze on my stream last night, couldn't figure out the controls..  needs a help screen - also found this version in the gamebase that's from Ray Kazmer that's WAY cooler and stars woodstock! and has a help screen :)

Maze Of Grog.7z 23.26 kB · 1 download

Game keys: A, D, F, P, S.

I'll check your version. The two that were compiled (in Italian and English) have some differences in the maze. If you like this game you should try Morphy, from the same author. Grog Maze should be the anchestor and not sure if it's 100% completed.

• Like 5

On 7/7/2021 at 1:25 AM, tmop69 said:

- Royal Game Of UR;

Have fun!

Total compiled games: 343.

[GAME] Royal Game Of UR (2017)(Walid Maalouli)[Compiled by TMOP].zip 9.44 kB · 10 downloads

This version of Royal Game Of UR seems to have a error.

The white dots should appear directly over / on top of the black triangular dice.

This is how it appears in Classic99 in your version (left), and how it is supposed to look (right):

1309184885_urerror.thumb.png.2b80399d50371bdfa0b0e27b3abaf476.png924824508_urcorrect.thumb.png.959802c1e8e317de5d7a2ce2b85d537a.png

14 hours ago, jrhodes said:

This version of Royal Game Of UR seems to have a error.

The white dots should appear directly over / on top of the black triangular dice.

This is how it appears in Classic99 in your version (left), and how it is supposed to look (right):

1309184885_urerror.thumb.png.2b80399d50371bdfa0b0e27b3abaf476.png924824508_urcorrect.thumb.png.959802c1e8e317de5d7a2ce2b85d537a.png

Thanks! Now fixed in V1.1 in attachment. In addition to this problem, could you please confirm that the rest of the game is working fine?

[GAME] Royal Game Of UR V1.1 (2017)(Walid Maalouli)[Compiled by TMOP].zip

• Like 8

2 hours ago, tmop69 said:

Thanks! Now fixed in V1.1 in attachment. In addition to this problem, could you please confirm that the rest of the game is working fine?

[GAME] Royal Game Of UR V1.1 (2017)(Walid Maalouli)[Compiled by TMOP].zip 9.44 kB · 2 downloads

Much better ? Thanks!

Did not play a whole game, but played for about 10 turns. Everything seems to work as expected!

Edited by jrhodes
  • Like 2