IGNORED

TI BASIC/TI EXTENDED BASIC Games that are worth to be compiled...

tmop69

New compiled games for the weekend:

- Arrow Zap: a flipper style game;

- Sokoban: a really nice puzzle game (17 levels);

Alpine Skier: another skying game;

- Apollo: an acation/strategy. English and German version, with better graphics.

So, now I've hit the 150+ compiled games milestone! ? 

[GAME] ArrowZap (198x)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Sokoban (2010)(Lucien Baumann)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Alpine Skier (198x)(Gene Hitz)[Compiled by TMOP].bin.zip [GAME] Apollo (1982)(Torsten Niemietz)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Apollo GER (1982)(Torsten Niemietz)[Compiled by TMOP].zip TI99_Compiled_Games_List_V1.3.5.xlsx

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

*    TI BASIC/EXTENDED BASIC COMPILED GAMES     *
*                         MEGA PACK V2.0.0                              *

All the games (150+) in one .zip archive, with scripts to rename for FinalGROM (I've only tested the Windows script, not the Un*x counterpart).

This replaces the previous .zip (most of the games in that archive received an update and are included in this new pack).  

@Omega-TI could you please replace the previous link in the FinalGROM file section with this new one? Thanks.

TI99_Compiled_Games_MEGA_Pack_V2.0.0_by_TMOP.zip

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

On 1/2/2021 at 8:18 AM, mjnurney said:

always the same. Other files load with -8.bin, for example DM1000-v61-xxKB-8.bin loads perfectly although the naming convention looks wrong?

Hey there... Sorry to hijack this topic, but doing a web search landed me on this message in this thread. ?   Two questions if I may: is the DM1000-v61 bin file you're referring to here "Disk Manager 1000", and if so, is this working for you off a rom cart? I have a FinalGROM99 and I'm looking for a copy of this that's compatible to use with it. If this is it, do you have a link to where I may download it or maybe you could share it here? Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, TimsterAA said:

Hey there... Sorry to hijack this topic, but doing a web search landed me on this message in this thread. ?   Two questions if I may: is the DM1000-v61 bin file you're referring to here "Disk Manager 1000", and if so, is this working for you off a rom cart? I have a FinalGROM99 and I'm looking for a copy of this that's compatible to use with it. If this is it, do you have a link to where I may download it or maybe you could share it here? Thanks in advance.

You must mean that you have a "FINALGROM"  or did you mean to say, "FLASHROM99"?

Edited by GDMike

16 hours ago, TimsterAA said:

files for those are here: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/253095-?-flashrom-99-finalgrom-99-repository-01012021/

The compiled games for the weekend:

- Golf: from Virgin. A nice golf version;
- Cannibals: action game, escape from cannibals, avoid sharks;
- Colorado Slalom: another skiing game;
- Looney Lander: ship landing game;
- Dragon Maze: avoid the dragon in an hidden maze. Use "fire" button to show the maze;
- School Daze: avoid teachers in the school.

Have fun!

[GAME] Cannibals (1984)(Carl Carrozza)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Colorado Slalom (1984)(Action Arcade Software)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Dragon Maze (198x)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Golf (1984)(Virgin Games)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Looney Lander (1982)(Arcade Action Software)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] School Daze (198x)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip TI99_Compiled_Games_List_V1.3.8.xlsx

• Like 8

Other compiled games:

- Tiles: a nice memory/puzzle game. The SSS has the 1988 and the 2018 versions;

- Katzen Mousie: from Action Arcade Software. The classic mouse/cat game.

[GAME] Tiles (1988-2018)(Rick Harrison, Alan Rateliff II)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Katzen Mousie (1983)(Action Arcade Software)[Compiled by TMOP].zip TI99_Compiled_Games_List_V1.3.9.xlsx

• Like 6

Compiled games for the weekend:

Byrel Search For Minerals: interesting puzzle game, but very few levels...

- Chalice of Kalmar: an hidden maze game. Avoid monster, find the chalice;

Death Race: car racing game. Difficult;

Hidden Maze: find the exit in an hidden maze;

Robot Chase: avoid robots;

Verfolgung: a pac-man clone. Difficult.

As usual, I added joystick support where needed and fixed some bugs, etc. Have fun.

[GAME] Byrel Search For Minerals (2010)(Simetimes99)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Chalice of Kalmar (1982)(Apex Trading LTD)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Death Race (198x)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Hidden Maze (198x)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Robot Chase (198x)(Unknown)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Verfolgung (198x)(Burghardt Knedel)[Compiled by TMOP].zip TI99_Compiled_Games_List_V1.4.0.xlsx

• Like 8

Some compiled games, all from Germany:

Elfmeterschiesse: a soccer game (penalty kick). It looks like a "game & watch" style game; 

- Senso Comp: a Simon clone;

Black Jack: card game;

Solitaere: Peg Jump clone;

[GAME] Black Jack (1983)(Ralf Rossback)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Elfmeterschiesse (198x)(Burghardt Knedel)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Senso Comp (1985)(Hunting Power)[Compiled by TMOP].zip [GAME] Solitaere (198x)(Wolfgang Lenk)[Compiled by TMOP].zip TI99_Compiled_Games_List_V1.4.1.xlsx

• Like 6