IGNORED

Coleco tabletop repro stickers

Am I missing something, because the decal guy I've linked here below, he asks $25.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/decals-for-electronic-coleco-tabletop-mini-arcade-donkey-kong/174252146841?hash=item28923cc099:g:rAQAAOSw2xRYQEAg

I still think it's a bit, but it's not like everyone makes them.  Problem is they're not pre-cut, and he charges another around $10 for cut ones which sucks so maybe it is your guy?

He's the only one I've known of for years unfortunately and his images he supplies are a bit lacking so it's hard to say if they're like 1:1 quality or fuzzy/blurry which would suck given the costs involved.

I do know though of this other site here, but I've never contacted the guy to know if this ancient geocities site is still valid, if he makes and sells them for the $20 listed price too.  Maybe contact this guy and see if they're made, good, and precut?

http://www.geocities.ws/colecorestoration/

• Like 1

That's a solid deal he was willing to double down on.  If my DK and Pac-Man weren't so pretty as is I'd do it, other than a little glue staining on pac-man more or less they're great given the 40+ years of age.  DKjr has a bit of messed up CPO sticker but you can't just buy one and don't want to wreck the rest.