IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 10 - Beauty & the Beast

3 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Not exactly, the screenshot will say "4" in the bottom right corner since you completed 4 buildings.  Then it will show 6 levels of building 5 in red.

Sorry, I should have said floors not levels, but yes that is what I was picturing ?

3 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

Am I not scoring myself correctly? I seem to get a high score relative to my building count/height...

33CC2D77-410E-4B59-A6AF-80C394AEE48C.jpeg

It’s how much progress you’ve made that counts, so your score there is 2.5.  You cleared 2 buildings and then 5 levels in the next building. The total score at the top is only being used as a tie breaker if needed. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IntyFanMatt said:

It’s how much progress you’ve made that counts, so your score there is 2.5.  You cleared 2 buildings and then 5 levels in the next building. The total score at the top is only being used as a tie breaker if needed. 

Ahhh, thank you friend. I see that this was discussed early on, but your summary helped. 

By the way... When you fall off the side of a tall building, it's actually a really impressive graphical effect to watch the game scroll through all the lower levels.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Intelligentleman said:

Ahhh, thank you friend. I see that this was discussed early on, but your summary helped. 

By the way... When you fall off the side of a tall building, it's actually a really impressive graphical effect to watch the game scroll through all the lower levels.

No problem!

And I agree it is a cool effect for an early game. They did a pretty good job on this one overall and made it fun, although frustrating at times. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

I fell of my building last night and rage-quit !!! 

I've only done this twice since I got the game in the mail last Thursday, but both times, I was surprised at the brutality of the developers forcing us to watch our player character plummet to his death for what seems like an eternity. All that hard work, gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2