IGNORED

Has anyone had any issues with ordering from intellivisionrevolution?

eightbit

I ordered the DK Jr. homebrew cart from them on 8/21 after watching John Hancock's review on Youtube as I thought it looked great. I emailed on 8/25 to check on it as I never received an automated email of any kind with an order summary, etc. I received an unsigned email that just said "Hello, I should have shipped this coming Monday. I’m out of town until Friday.  Thanks!". After this email I have received nothing in the mail and have emailed twice to ask if it had shipped and for tracking....but it has been radio silence.

If it really had shipped on 8/31 as the email said it would have been here by now. Anyone have any experience with ordering from them?

My understanding is you will not get Amazon Prime turn-a-round on delivery but you will eventually get your product.   I as well ordered DK Jr. in Aug.   Looking forward to it.

The proprietor of the store is well respected and apparently looks quite handsome in a pony costume.   Never met him.  Just what I have heard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, eightbit said:

A heads up of some type (or a response to emails) would have been nice however since I was told it was shipping two Mondays ago. We'll see what happens. It's a shame as I really wanted to order some more titles from them.... now I am not so sure.

You can order most of his games from Good Deal Games. http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/Intellivision.html

He is legit and a stand up guy have ordered many, many games from him!  I believe he’s just catching up on some orders is all but don’t not buy from him with any worries - have ordered over 50 games from him without issue so I’m sure he’s just swamped with real life.  I’m waiting on a few games that will arrive soon enough.

hope all is well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eightbit said:

Well, that is international...I am speaking domestic. I was under the impression that Intellivision Revolution was based in the USA. Or am I wrong?

True, but the point is that there have been lots of people getting fast delivery and lots getting unusually slow delivery recently. 

1 minute ago, Rev said:

Refund was sent earlier today. No one has ever been ripped off. As stated above, I’m in a busy spot with work, that is almost over. Have a good day. 

I never said that. You have the respect of the community and that is good enough for me. I just wish there were a bit of communication is all. If you had said you were busy and didn't have an eta I would have been fine with that. It was because you said it would ship on Monday (two Mondays ago) that I was expecting to see something in the mail. If it could not ship that day or even that week all I would have needed to have been satisfied is a friendly email saying so. Instead I have been looking out for a package this whole time.

In any case, no hard feelings.

• Like 3

I ordered from him an indecent amount of times and everything went well. Always.

We can blame the guy in charge for liking the My Little Pony franchise or for occasionally tossing nudes in the packages, but his dedication and reliability are out of the question 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, TrekMD said:

Ordered multiple times and never had a problem.  The postal service has been working so so lately, though, so that may be affecting your delivery. 

It's got to first get to the post office in order to get to the point of affecting delivery ;)

In any case, issue resolved. Can I ask a mod to please lock this thread?