SoundGammon

Rescue on Fractalus. Version for PC!

I hope the project continues to completion and becomes a faithful modern-day version of the classic. Additionally I hope it doesn't explode into something totally different and away from the original 8-bit takes.

I could see adding some features, however, once everything is done to my liking. Multi-player. New terrain/planets, especially if it's procedurally generated, support of gaming headsets to co-ordinate search and rescue among 2 or 3 players. Maybe a few other tidbits.

I watched the video and like what I see so far.

• Like 1

I have this and have played it on and off but it hasn't been updated in sometime. It is really a shame that the Jaggi's haven't been added to it yet. I also think that the return to the mothership should show the mothership as you approach it. 

I've played it,  looks pretty cool!

For a modern take on what Lucasfilm was trying to accomplish with this game, I'd suggest No Man's Sky.   I know it had a notoriously bad launch, but it has improved vastly from then.

• Like 1