IGNORED

WTTF: SNES or SNES Jr

eightbit

I am looking for a SNES or a SNES Jr....console only in unyellowed condition. I have never seen the Jr.'s get yellowed, so I guess that statement will only really apply to the original console. I don't need a power supply or a/v cables, but might take a controller if you have one with it in good working condition. The console has to work obviously, and cannot be yellowed or chipped/broken in any way.

I have various trade items. If you have one and are looking for something, PM me with pictures of the console and a want list. If I don't have what you are looking for..who knows..I might have something else that you never knew you wanted until you spoke to me ;) Or, cash is always an option. PM!

• Like 1

Just keep in mind that with the SNESjr. it does require some internal mods to restore the s-video and RGB if you ever plan to go that route. While these requirements are needed on the SNESjr, I prefer the jr to the larger original style as they seem to be workhorses. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, eightbit said:

I am looking for a SNES or a SNES Jr....console only in unyellowed condition. I have never seen the Jr.'s get yellowed, so I guess that statement will only really apply to the original console.

Be aware that the Jr. consoles can yellow. My Jr. console has some yellowing/discoloration. I'll probably either retro bright or repaint it at some point.

• Like 1