IGNORED

FS: INTY Tower of Doom, 5200 Star Wars, etc

TeddyBear89

For Sale: These games, I will pick up the shipping cost (contiguous 48 U.S. States only).  Items come from smoke/pet free home and will be safely packaged (no bubble envelopes).  I am certainly open to combined offers/deals....

Intellivision Tower of Doom (cart & manual)  $30 -SOLD

Atari 5200 Rescue on  Fractalus (CIB) $25 - no longer available

Atari 5200 Star Trek SOS (CIB) $22 -SOLD

Atari 5200 Star Wars (cart only) $25 - SOLD

Atari 5200 Space Shuttle (cart, manual and one overlay) $20 - no longer available

tod1.jpg

tod2.jpg

rof1.jpg

rof2.jpg

rof3.jpg

rof4.jpg

st1.jpg

st2.jpg

st3.jpg

star wars 1.jpg

star wars 2.jpg

spaceshuttle.jpg

Edited by TeddyBear89
updated

8 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

Solid price on Tower of Doom. I paid $80 for CIB last month. @jeremiahjt just buy cart + manual for $30 and flip the cart!

Fine.  I'll do it.  Since I got a cart with box for free last month I guess I can pull the trigger.  Of course now that I decided to get it somebody else probably claimed it already.  TeddyBear89 can thank sixersfan105 for the sale if it does go to me.

1 minute ago, jeremiahjt said:

Fine.  I'll do it.  Since I got a cart with box for free last month I guess I can pull the trigger.  Of course now that I decided to get it somebody else probably claimed it already.  TeddyBear89 can thank sixersfan105 for the sale if it does go to me.

Wow you got cart + box for free?! Lucky guy. Smart decision pulling the trigger on this! Enjoy. 

12 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

Wow you got cart + box for free?! Lucky guy. Smart decision pulling the trigger on this! Enjoy. 

Local music/game store got a bunch of Intellivision stuff in.  I bought Dracula and Shark! Shark! complete in box for $50 and they threw in the Tower of Doom for free.  I then preceded to buy 12 more games right then and 3 more a couple of days later at almost full price so they did all right.  

• Like 1