IGNORED

Please help me name this game :)

Asure

I can't seem to remember the title, but here's what i remember

- I think it's a pac-man clone?

- It had a colorful title screen with 'up-n-down' jumping main characters and a maze on it i think.

- They moved to the music up-n-down, it was a very catchy tune, the jumping characters may be on a row on top of the screen?

- As a kid i was amazed at this game, it was very colorful and had (in my experience) very good multichannel music

- Might have been a PD title, or magazine release game. Maybe rabbits and carrots? 

It came to me on a tape, from a colleague of my mother, who did the 64K upgrade to my 600XL to show off the machine/upgrade.

He was very active with computers so that's why i think it may have been a PD title, i'm not sure.

Does it ring any bells for anyone?

• 3 months later...
On 9/19/2020 at 7:34 PM, Geister said:

I think I know the game you mean but I can't think of the name of it.  Did the maze have green walls instead of blue and was there a candy theme to the game.  Sorry my old brain is blowing it on the name.

Interesting.  I have this vague memory of seeing Pac-man on the 8-bit on display somewhere, except it had green mazes instead of blue.   I wonder if I saw this game instead?