Sign in to follow this  
cvga

adam242

I purchased several Atari 8-bit games from adam242. He gave me a great deal, they arrived quickly and were packaged incredibly well. Best of all, he's also a super nice guy. I would not hesitate to recommend him!

• Thanks 1

Ditto, I bought 6 x Atari 8-bit carts from adam242.  He shipped them out quickly and they were package well.  Very happy with my purchase.

• Thanks 1

I bought a 800 keyboard from adam242. He was a pleasure to deal with. The keyboard was packaged very securely and it arrived to Canada from the US very quickly! Thanks for all of your help!

Greg

• Thanks 1

I bought an ATR-8000 from Adam. He gave me a fair price and did a superb job of packing and shipping. Great communication. I would not hesitate dealing with him in the future. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• Thanks 1

I recently bought a 1030 power supply from @adam242 and am very happy with how everything went.  It arrived quickly, works great, and made me a happy camper.  Communication was also excellent.  Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Highly recommended. Transaction was for a set of books. Pictures and additional information were provided on request. Communication was prompt, informative, and clear. Understanding and flexible for payment methods. Shipping was fast. Books arrived well packed in a box and in excellent shape.

• Thanks 1

I purchased the Atari light pen and cartridge from him. Super fast shipping and he even sent the manual as well! I tested it already and the pen and cartridge both worked great with no problems on my 800XL and old TV set! Thanks!

• Thanks 1

I purchased 4 Atari books from him. Great price and shipping. Our fabulous post office delivered it to the wrong business. But wasn’t Adam’s fault, the address was correct on the package. 
I would purchase from him again. 

• Thanks 1