IGNORED

New to CoCo Model 2 - Connect to Composite Question

jonecool

I recently picked up a TRS-80 Color Computer 2 off of ebay for a future video (or two) on my YouTube channel (just opened it this evening).  I ordered an F Type Male to RCA Female Connector off of Amazon and was able to power up the machine just fine connected to an old CRT Monitor, both video and audio looked decent.  While this worked, I would prefer to connect it directly to my video capture device which can accept Composite audio+video (as well as HDMI, VGA, YPbPr).  I was hoping someone could recommend a coax to composite/AV converter, I've been searching for awhile and not so sure what would provide the best video output quality from this machine.  

The unit I bought also included two 5.25" floppy drives+controller module.  Then, had to pickup the CoCo SDC and loaded this bad boy up with a ton of TRS-80 stuff.

1 minute ago, arcadeshopper said:

How about a vcr?

Or
https://thezippsterzone.com/2018/05/07/color-computer-2-composite-board/

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I had thought about both of those options, thought there may be a simple converter to go from coax to composite without having to break out the bulky VCR :)