IGNORED

All 11 32X Games That Were Released On The Saturn Compared Side By Side

Wait Corpse Killer is a CD FMV game it couldn't have been for the 32x. Unless it was one of those Sega 32X CD combo games, which I suppose would improve the FMV color a bit, not the quality though.

Interesting video regardless. Honestly I always liked the 32X VF music more than the Saturn version. 

Edited by Leeroy ST

1 hour ago, Leeroy ST said:

Wait Corpse Killer is a CD FMV game it couldn't have been for the 32x. Unless it was one of those Sega 32X CD combo games, which I suppose would improve the FMV color a bit, not the quality though.

Interesting video regardless. Honestly I always liked the 32X VF music more than the Saturn version. 

There aren't any official 32X cart/CD combo games, only 32X CD games and 32X cart games.

1 hour ago, Leeroy ST said:

It's one of the few 32X/Sega CD games.  I figured I'd include it since you need the 32X in order to play that version, plus I thought it would be interesting to see how the Saturn compares to the power of the 32X with CD quality.

2 hours ago, retrocomparisons said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvdPAasudOk&lc=UgyqMLGrWtr5QPypQOl4AaABAg

- Corpse Killer

- Doom

- FIFA Soccer 96

- Mortal Kombat 2

- NBA Jam: TE

- Primal Rage

- Romance Of The Three Kingdoms 4: Wall Of Fire

- Space Harrier

- Virtua Fighter

- Virtua Racing

- WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game

Since some of these 11 aren't exactly the same game it would have been worthwhile to include games like Tempo, World Series Baseball, NFL Quarterback Club and Sega Sports Golf.