IGNORED

When Cats Attack

Rev

• 3 months later...
On 1/19/2021 at 12:37 AM, First Spear said:

Will it be available in a keyed-ROM format for LTO Flash owners?

Yes, we intend to release it as an encrypted ROM. 

It has not been determined if we will do a preorder yet. It depends on cash flow. Also, if we do a preorder, the ROM won't sell until all of the preorders ship. 

Or, we may sell the ROM first and then do the complete in box release with no preorder. We will work on finishing the packaging and testing before we decide how it will be released. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 1:20 PM, Games For Your Intellivision said:

Yes, we intend to release it as an encrypted ROM. 

It has not been determined if we will do a preorder yet. It depends on cash flow. Also, if we do a preorder, the ROM won't sell until all of the preorders ship. 

Or, we may sell the ROM first and then do the complete in box release with no preorder. We will work on finishing the packaging and testing before we decide how it will be released. 

Slightly OT: When you sell encrypted ROMs, can they be set for two different LTO Flash DRUIDs if a single person has two LTO Flash units? I am in the very lucky position to now have an Inty+LTO in two different rooms in the home, and would like to be able to play the game in different rooms. I understand it's an edge case, and I'm happy to be an edge case. :) So just checking. 

Thanks again for bringing great titles out for our favorite system!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, First Spear said:

Slightly OT: When you sell encrypted ROMs, can they be set for two different LTO Flash DRUIDs if a single person has two LTO Flash units? I am in the very lucky position to now have an Inty+LTO in two different rooms in the home, and would like to be able to play the game in different rooms. I understand it's an edge case, and I'm happy to be an edge case. :) So just checking. 

Thanks again for bringing great titles out for our favorite system!

No, the ROM can be either encrypted for ONE LTO Flash! cartridge, or ALL LTO Flash! cartridges. 

Since one could sell the cartridge and it comes with the games, we sell one rom per cartridge. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

So Cat Attack will only be available to people attending PRGE? 

Not bitching.  It is what it is.  I would attend if it was possible.

I have more games than cartridges. Releases of 40 The Pandora Incident, 50 Cat Attack!!! and 100 Star Mercenary (50 from the BSRs and 50 from me at PRGE) are pretty sparse, I know. I could delay Cat Attack!!! for another year, along with Star Mercenary and release 'enough' The Pandora Incident, or do what I am doing. Unless I get more cartridges, I am limited in my options. I'm working on a solution to not have to rely on others for my materials. Until then, it is what it is, as you say. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

I have more games than cartridges. Releases of 40 The Pandora Incident, 50 Cat Attack!!! and 100 Star Mercenary (50 from the BSRs and 50 from me at PRGE) are pretty sparse, I know. I could delay Cat Attack!!! for another year, along with Star Mercenary and release 'enough' The Pandora Incident, or do what I am doing. Unless I get more cartridges, I am limited in my options. I'm working on a solution to not have to rely on others for my materials. Until then, it is what it is, as you say. 

I'll just borrow CMART's or Luc's copy, they are just down the street from me.  4300km down the Trans-Canada Highway but still technically down the street.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/21/2020 at 7:08 PM, abeckett said:

Yep. I agree! Two cats here!

We have two cats as well.... Creamy and Sherby... 😸😺

Sherby is all orange and beige in color. Creamy is orange and beige, but with alot of white as well. Our boys named them after ice cream, meaning Creamsicle and Sherbet..... 😜

CreamyandSherby.thumb.jpg.7aeb47855041ff7d8530ae3d77d77d3e.jpg

Edited by Rickster8
Added in pic
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

We have two cats as well.... Creamy and Sherby... 😸😺

Sherby is all orange and beige in color. Creamy is orange and beige, but with alot of white as well. Our boys named them after ice cream, meaning Creamsicle and Sherbet..... 😜

CreamyandSherby.thumb.jpg.7aeb47855041ff7d8530ae3d77d77d3e.jpg

They are beautiful! Uh oh. Time to share my cat photos! This is Horton and Buttons. Horton came from a shelter and is a most affectionate and curious boy. He would be around 10. Buttons is the little grey Burmese- she would be around 15 or 16. She the queen of the house and bosses me around.

E84AD56B-759D-42C3-9E5E-5B1B2B003E94.jpeg

4823BADB-E6D7-4592-AA9D-9681BDC86F9B.jpeg

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, IMBerzerk said:

Sadly, we lost Ivan (Bubby) to renal failure late last year.  For a rescue as a extremely feral kitten, he was a great cat.  So please reconsider and release the game to members.  I wouldn't mind owning it.

From the images I have seen on FB I suspect the long term goal is to make more copies available.  I recall seeing a box filled with Cat Attack manuals.  Don't think you need 500 manuals for 50 carts.  

Seems the problem is cartridge supply.  But that could all have just been a fever dream.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 3:09 PM, Games For Your Intellivision said:

It sucks that carts are so hard to come by but that seems to be happening with parts all over these days. You have to make due with what you have, sadly.

Are Cat Attack!!! and The Pandora Incident also going to be available at PRGE along with Star Mercenary? 

• Like 1