IGNORED

DataAge Parchment

cvga

I was looking though my instruction manuals tonight and stopped to admire the additional sheet that DataAge included with Frankenstein's Monster. I really enjoy it when "extras" are packed along with a game. I know Bermuda Triangle has a similar sheet. Do any of the other DataAge games provide something like this?

IMG_5244.thumb.JPG.51be1373e81044308176b6f0a29faf9b.JPG

IMG_5245.thumb.JPG.f17d3e63de55c6baeaa1e2cf0fafb10b.JPG

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, cvga said:

I was looking though my instruction manuals tonight and stopped to admire the additional sheet that DataAge included with Frankenstein's Monster. I really enjoy it when "extras" are packed along with a game. I know Bermuda Triangle has a similar sheet. Do any of the other DataAge games provide something like this?

CVGA, I'm pretty sure that FM and BT are the only Data Age games with the parchment.

And I love "extras" in games as well.  I've been guilty, on more than one occasion, of buying a game mostly for the "extra".

Edited by JayAre
  • Like 2

Funny you mention Bermuda Triangle.  Because although Frankenstein's Monster was the only New in box Data Age game I ever bought back in the day...One of the very few loose carts I bought a long time ago was in fact Bermuda Triangle!  (I got Journey Escape and some others much later, after eBay existed, etc.).   I wish I could remember where I got it.  I'm kind of thinking a garage sale or something,  possibly a pawn shop, though BITD I didn't ever think to look in pawn shops for games...Finding used games came later in life for me I guess...Sorry I'm not much help about any other Data Age games, though.

• Like 1

Mmmm, I love the final revision Data Age catalog, so much effort, but coming way too late to save them from bankruptcy. 

You also gotta love their coming soon page in the back.

Too bad the least interesting of the four was the one they actually started work on.

Click for Next Page. 

• Like 3