Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cvga

DataAge Parchment

Recommended Posts

I was looking though my instruction manuals tonight and stopped to admire the additional sheet that DataAge included with Frankenstein's Monster. I really enjoy it when "extras" are packed along with a game. I know Bermuda Triangle has a similar sheet. Do any of the other DataAge games provide something like this?

 

IMG_5244.thumb.JPG.51be1373e81044308176b6f0a29faf9b.JPG

 

IMG_5245.thumb.JPG.f17d3e63de55c6baeaa1e2cf0fafb10b.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, cvga said:

I was looking though my instruction manuals tonight and stopped to admire the additional sheet that DataAge included with Frankenstein's Monster. I really enjoy it when "extras" are packed along with a game. I know Bermuda Triangle has a similar sheet. Do any of the other DataAge games provide something like this?

CVGA, I'm pretty sure that FM and BT are the only Data Age games with the parchment.

 

And I love "extras" in games as well.  I've been guilty, on more than one occasion, of buying a game mostly for the "extra".

Edited by JayAre
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoldLeader said:

The only Data Age game I bought new BITD was Frankenstein's Monster...Great Game!

I bought Bermuda Triangle and Journey Escape new BITD but I think I only paid $5 each.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny you mention Bermuda Triangle.  Because although Frankenstein's Monster was the only New in box Data Age game I ever bought back in the day...One of the very few loose carts I bought a long time ago was in fact Bermuda Triangle!  (I got Journey Escape and some others much later, after eBay existed, etc.).   I wish I could remember where I got it.  I'm kind of thinking a garage sale or something,  possibly a pawn shop, though BITD I didn't ever think to look in pawn shops for games...Finding used games came later in life for me I guess...Sorry I'm not much help about any other Data Age games, though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JayAre said:

CVGA, I'm pretty sure that FM and BT are the only Data Age games with the parchment.

 

And I love "extras" in games as well.  I've been guilty, on more than one occasion, of buying a game mostly for the "extra".

Yes, only FM and BT have those.

My BT has this catalog:

cat030000.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cvga said:

I bought Bermuda Triangle and Journey Escape new BITD but I think I only paid $5 each.

 

Nice!

 

Can't beat that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmmm, I love the final revision Data Age catalog, so much effort, but coming way too late to save them from bankruptcy. 

You also gotta love their coming soon page in the back.

Too bad the least interesting of the four was the one they actually started work on.

Click for Next Page. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...