IGNORED

ATARI FAN #1 in English is here !!!

Kroll

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Mr Robot said:

Ebay are telling me I'm no longer eligible for their money back guarantee and simultaneously asking me to give the seller more time due to covid.

I've asked the seller to send another one, this one is obviously lost at this point.

Woof, this is one of the reasons I rarely if ever use Ebay any longer. I hope you get your copy soon. 

37 minutes ago, Mr Robot said:

I got a refund this morning :( I wanted the magazine, it has one of my 3D SDrive-Max cases on the front cover :(

Ordered my copy recently.  In the USA also.  Hopefully it gets here.

Since you got a refund, maybe try a new order?

Edited by TheNameOfTheGame

Hi @TheNameOfTheGame

You can order from my main distributor on the website:
https://retrohax.net/shop/atari/atari-fan-magazine-issue-1/
I also know from him that unfortunately due to the world situation the delivery can go MINIMUM 40 days. The shipment will of course be sent on Monday
We are still looking for additional resellers mainly in USA and UK.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 5:04 PM, Kroll said:

Hi @TheNameOfTheGame

I also know from him that unfortunately due to the world situation the delivery can go MINIMUM 40 days. The shipment will of course be sent on Monday

https://retrolemon.co.uk/  might be an option for a UK supplier.  They are importing a wide range of Atari devices from Lotharek etc.

On 2/5/2021 at 12:04 PM, Kroll said:

Hi @TheNameOfTheGame

at $25.00 USD an issue I couldn't find anyone who wished to carry it... I tried...

so lets try it this way...

How many people would go to a site and order / pay for the magazine at $25.00 USD give or take plus tax? depending on the answer someone might be able to carry it...

Edited by _The Doctor__

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Attention all Atari fans!
Due to the current worldwide situation and to the fact - not supported by any research, though - that reading AtariFan magazine is beneficial to your health, we are lowering the price to 8.99 Euro (10.99 USD). This price covers only basic costs and the costs of printing.

If you are a true fan and wish for future issues to be published, please support us and buy one magazine.
This will help us to collect funds for AF#2.

You can order directly from our store:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I stumbled upon the Atari Fan website and noticed that there is already an issue 7 ?
Am I correct that you have continued from issue 2 up to 7 in Polish only ?

If so , where can I find the contents of issue 2 up to 6 and could I back-order them or is only issue 7 available anymore ?

Hi Lastic,

Atarifan.pl is the website but Polish version of this magaine,

It is more complicated than that, issues 1-4 are archive issues (only in Polish) which appeared between 2000 and 2005, after twelve years we decided to reactivate the magazine and issues 5 and 6 were published. Before issue 6 was published in Polish, the first issue in English was published by me and so far it is the only issue in English.
And no. 7 (in Polish), which you can see on the page, was published at the summer SV last year.  I only know that ne archival issues 1-6 are rather hard to find.
Unfortunately, our paths have diverged with the editor-in-chief and I no longer have anything to do with the magazine.
I am sorry. You have to ask the editor-in-chief (email on the website)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kroll said:

Hi Lastic,

Atarifan.pl is the website but Polish version of this magaine,

It is more complicated than that, issues 1-4 are archive issues (only in Polish) which appeared between 2000 and 2005, after twelve years we decided to reactivate the magazine and issues 5 and 6 were published. Before issue 6 was published in Polish, the first issue in English was published by me and so far it is the only issue in English.
And no. 7 (in Polish), which you can see on the page, was published at the summer SV last year.  I only know that ne archival issues 1-6 are rather hard to find.
Unfortunately, our paths have diverged with the editor-in-chief and I no longer have anything to do with the magazine.
I am sorry. You have to ask the editor-in-chief (email on the website)

Thanks for your very quick and thorough explanation.

Unfortunate that there is no longer an English edition and that your paths have diverged, however I do thank you for International issue 1 and wish you good luck on your future endeavours.

Have a nice evening