IGNORED

HELP WITH THIS "PROTOTYPE"?!

Rick Roundhouse

Although I have some knowledge, I'm pretty ignorant to something's, Like this maybe prototype cart. I purchased it in a huge Lynx Collection I bought. I'm hoping someone will have some knowledge on this including a value $$. It's stamped "telegames" and it's Krazy ace miniature golf I know the game has had some controversy behind whether or not it was an official release for the system as it was a late release game. Any info at all will help, thanks I. Advance!

16009214508967724294080269221658.jpg

16009214988156127176853715349692.jpg

That's Krazy Ace Mini Golf, which was indeed released by Telegames in the mid-1990s. It was (as I recall) the only Telegames cart released while Atari was still supporting the Lynx which they did not produce on a regular curved lip cartridge. You can see a similar picture here on AA:

https://atariage.com/cart_page.php?SoftwareLabelID=2013

The only difference is yours still has the protective clamshell over the EPROM. So, I would call this a legitimate copy from the first run back in 1996. Congrats! That makes it mildly rare for collectors interested in cartridge variations. Of course Krazy Ace in general is not a very common game, but I still have a few carts in stock at Songbird. :) Yours is probably worth $50-75 in my opinion.

• Like 1

I have had that version of K.A. since it came out.  I love golf games, Awesome Golf, well, is awesome.   I so wanted this just to find out it is buggy, one of the holes is almost unplayable (the hole with the swans swimming in the little stream and you have to somehow shoot between them).  I wish this game could be cleaned up and finished properly.