IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 21 ~ Astroblast

Vocelli

1 hour ago, Rogerpoco said:

Street Racer Game 7 A/B-99-2.

:P

Just showing off. I think a perfect game is possible on this settings, with the right amount of luck.

Not sure if this will count, is OK either way to me, but I still want to see 99-0...

2600StreetRacergame7992.png

*** We will have to stick with setting B/B on this one since we already started***

I didn't know there was a difference. I usually check most settings as well and must have missed this setting.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

Y'know, my assumption was to play BB(and I did), but it doesn't actually say that(yet), so I guess that's a moderator call-"as it stands", if the diff switch was the "why", then the rules don't disallow that.

*Edit*

I've gotten "27" several times now, usually on the throttle most of the time, with only a crash or two-10 DOES seem a tad low, but I'm not one to say anything is impossible, I've seen Impossible done too many times.

:)

*Second Edit*

OK, I've played it on A/B now a few times(A/A makes the gap a tad smaller I think, and sucks...), and am down to 99-5.

JUST my opinion, but I think A/B mebbe should be allowed, is "same rules" if everyone can use them, and i think someone might be able to get a "1" or "2", that would be neat to see...

Haha, good point on the "impossible" haha. And amazing A/B score. My guess was that agb had the left difficulty still on A from Astroblast ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

Street Racer Game 7 A/B-99-2.

:P

Just showing off. I think a perfect game is possible on this settings, with the right amount of luck.

Not sure if this will count, is OK either way to me, but I still want to see 99-0...

2600StreetRacergame7992.png

Probably not.  When on A you don't score on a crash as you lose a point when crashing and gain it back when passing through.  On B you dont lose this point when crashing so you score on every crash.  It is simply impossible to achieve this on B as the opponent will score at least 10-15 times even if he crashes through every gate and you pass them all at top speed.  Although Im sure a zero is possibe given the right RNG on A.

Edited by CentipedeFan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Astroblast   -   27,025

Street Racer (Game 7 B/B)   -   67

Don't think I'll be improving on these scores any this week! Not just because of the time factor lately, but also my opinion on all paddle games is that they are truly the John Denver and Village People of the Atari World lol!!....I have no desire to play them and they suck every ounce of fun out of it for me personally!

20200928_134348.jpg

20200928_140215.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Pat Larocque said:

Astroblast   -   27,025

Street Racer (Game 7 B/B)   -   67

Don't think I'll be improving on these scores any this week! Not just because of the time factor lately, but also my opinion on all paddle games is that they are truly the John Denver and Village People of the Atari World lol!!....I have no desire to play them and they suck every ounce of fun out of it for me personally!

20200928_134348.jpg

20200928_140215.jpg

My feelings exactly!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pat Larocque said:

And I'm over here wanting more paddle games ?  I want all sorts of weird mandatory controllers to play with. Hahaha, I think this reads sarcastic, but I'm not, hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1