IGNORED

The Intellivision Virtual Expo 2020 - MAIN EVENT Nov 21 2020

Rev

4 hours ago, colormesticky said:

Is it at all useful to make a Facebook event and post it in the groups? There are a lot of members, although I don't know how many are more active there than here.

I’ll ask someone to post in FB. Or even you can! I’m not too much into FB and how it works. 

• Like 1

The event is free to all those watching. 

You may have to download Zoom, which is a free download. No costs. Free admission. 

The links will be in this thread, post 1. In addition to the official website.  Also a newsletter will be sent prior to the event before it starts. 

A newsletter will he sent in next day or so explaining in full details how and where to watch. 

Thanks

• Thanks 4

14 hours ago, Rev said:

The links will be in this thread, post 1. In addition to the official website.  Also a newsletter will be sent prior to the event before it starts. 

A newsletter will he sent in next day or so explaining in full details how and where to watch. 

Thanks

Hey Rev, is the newsletter emailed to everyone and if so, how do we get on the list to receive it?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Midnight Rider said:

Since this is all being done over Zoom, which has a recording feature, will this be done and the link sent out later thus allowing those who may miss some or all of the expo to enjoy the content when their schedule allows?

The plan is to upload to the official IntellivisionRevolution YouTube channel at some point afterwards. 

• Like 2

We'll be doing a presentation and demo of Argon (formerly Project Argon)...

A brand new multi-platform emulator covering cartridge based consoles of the 70s-90s, which includes support for games written for Intellivision (as well Atari 2600, Atari Lynx, Coleco and Vectrex -- more coming!)

The public beta started last week -- if you have an Android phone/tv/tablet or Chromebook, you can install now. Includes over 100 games across the above platforms pre-loaded!

Download link at www.playargon.com

• Like 4

I am all set with my snacks for the expo:

Everyone's favorite selection of Haribo that @Intymike normally brings

Totally Awesome Unicorns gummies for @Rev

@Rick Reynolds's box of Cheez-It - Sorry, Rick, it is only a small box from Dollar Tree

Donuts will be purchased that morning

20201120_125446.thumb.jpg.d54e5a982f51f325a9f0e0180cbbc2f5.jpg

Edited by fdr4prez
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2