IGNORED

Colecovision ADAM sending a tweet

ed1475

I recently sent a tweet using my Colecovision video game system and its Expansion Module #3 (ADAM Computer) using a 300 baud modem over a landline.

The Level 29 BBS (retrobattlestations.com) can be reached via dialup, telnet or the internet.  It also has a gateway to Twitter.com to send tweets.

IMG_5838 (2).jpg

IMG_5828 (2)-2.jpg

IMG_5839.JPG

Edited by ed1475
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, digress said:

looking for intelligent life on twitter that could even understand how cool this is as unlikely though.

Indeed, my thoughts exactly. Make me think of that scene in BIG where Tom Hanks’ character keeps repeating “I don’t get it” when new toys are being introduced in the meeting.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ed1475 said:

I recently sent a tweet using my Colecovision video game system and its Expansion Module #3 (ADAM Computer) using a 300 baud modem over a landline.

The Level 29 BBS (retrobattlestations.com) can be reached via dialup, telnet or the internet.  It also has a gateway to Twitter.com to send tweets.

IMG_5838 (2).jpg

IMG_5828 (2)-2.jpg

IMG_5839.JPG

i like that its done using a land line.  pretty sure alot of kids dont even know what that is 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...