IGNORED

BurgerTime AVP

In my latest episode I have an Arcade vs. Port of the classic game BurgerTime.  I remember playing this in the arcade a lot as a kid, with my mother dragging me away from the machine.  What are your earliest memories of this game?  Which was your favorite and least favorite port?  I'd like to hear what you have to share. 

Can I say, as a Frenchman, that I love your T-shirt? :D

Nice review of all the ports. Really complete. I'm surprised to see no ZX Spectrum port, when the CPC version suspiciously looks like a ZX Spectrum port.

It would be interesting to see remakes made with the passion of modern programmers, the thigns you cna pull out of a CPC or a MSX1 when you know the hardware...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatPix said:

Can I say, as a Frenchman, that I love your T-shirt? :D

Nice review of all the ports. Really complete. I'm surprised to see no ZX Spectrum port, when the CPC version suspiciously looks like a ZX Spectrum port.

It would be interesting to see remakes made with the passion of modern programmers, the thigns you cna pull out of a CPC or a MSX1 when you know the hardware...

I'll talk about the ZX spectrum next week. I'm a big Asterix fan. I discovered him when I was doing research for my channel and I've been hooked since. I need to lose weight as I'm starting to look like Obelix... I did a whole episode about Asterix awhile back. You should check it out and please do subscribe. 

I would like to see what some modern programmers can do. I do like reimagining of classics sometimes.