IGNORED

GIANT aluminum CNC machined Adventure Dragon

Crazy Climber

Hello

If you missed these the first time I made them I made a few more... It's a GIANT adventure Dragon!

These are near 2 feet in length, I make them in 3 parts so they can be shipped/stored easier. They are CNC machined from very high quality material (aluminum composite $6 per sq foot!!) and have been professionally painted and weather treated (yup! you can hang them outside)

Not a big money making operation here, if I make enough money for a new homebrew game when its all said and done mission accomplished, mainly just do it for fun and bragging rights lol

Price is $10 plus $8 flat rate USPS priority shipping w/insurance ($18 shipped) These are pretty heavy duty so there is really no cheaper way to ship them, the flat rate comes in handy...but if you are local to MN you are more than welcome to come pick it up :)

I have the following colors available

Yellow x 5

Red x 5

Woodgrain x 3

Two tone purple/teal metallic sparkle x 3

Let me know if you have any questions, Thanks!

20200925_124044.jpg

20200925_123331.jpg

20200925_123348.jpg

20200925_124210.jpg

20200925_124354.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crazy Climber said:

I did an entire set awhile back, sword, square, dragon, bat, castle, gate, key, etc...  It was a smaller scale but turned out pretty cool :)

can you sell me a square and make a sword in same scale? If it is a big hassle, I will just buy the dragon!

Edited by Machine

34 minutes ago, Machine said:

can you sell me a square and make a sword in same scale? If it is a big hassle, I will just buy the dragon!

Well, color is going to be the main problem, I'm fresh out of yellow...here is what I have on hand right now...closest is kind of a yellow/green or maybe the lighter red might work.

I also have black/white/silver/mirror... anything sound interesting?

Otherwise down the road...someday...we will have a proper red or yellow or ?? that will be more "atari" correct. I buy the leftover scrap from jobs we do at a good discount, otherwise these would be ridiculously expensive ;)

Problem 2 would be I would have to make the sword two pieces to fit in the flat rate mailer, otherwise shipping could get a bit pricey (these are heavy duty materials) I try to keep everything fun by keeping the cost as cheap as possible :)

Let me know what you think, Thanks man!

Ohhh...just heard we might have an orange job on the horizon?? That might look pretty sweet....

20200930_095036.jpg

20 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

I love that game, my cousin has it. I've played 1000+ games and never get sick of it. Great one to own!

20 hours ago, Skwrl63 said:

I love these dragons. I used a Copper one for my retro corner a few years ago

FB_IMG_1601591093387.jpg

There it is...the time capsule! A+++

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Crazy Climber said:

I love that game, my cousin has it. I've played 1000+ games and never get sick of it. Great one to own!

I am just renting it, one of the things about Covid is that all the arcades and bars are locked down, so the route guys around here are renting their games monthly. I've had iron maiden and this so far.. so i can get my fix :) I have pins in my collection but they are all 80's and older.

Greg

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 12:23 PM, arcadeshopper said:

I am just renting it, one of the things about Covid is that all the arcades and bars are locked down, so the route guys around here are renting their games monthly. I've had iron maiden and this so far.. so i can get my fix :) I have pins in my collection but they are all 80's and older.

Nevermind,  read that statement wrong... lol. Thought you were renting atari carts.  You meant pinball machines.

Edited by 4ever2600
  • Like 2