IGNORED

Need Custom Atari Hack Made

SCSEntertainment

Hello everyone, I hope I am posting this in the correct place! I am a filmmaker, and recently released a Killer Dinosaur movie called "Ebola Rex" and am searching for someone that can make a Atari game hack and put it on a cart, so we can do a limited release of an "Ebola Rex" Atari game thru my private label. Willing to pay a little, cover art is already made. Please contact me if you can help. I tried Etsy and no one would reply to my messages there. Thanks for your time!

11 hours ago, keithbk said:

A hack based on which Atari game?

A hack essentially changes graphic elements of an existing game. Are you looking for a Pac-Man hack where the ghosts are dinosaurs and Pac-Man is a human, or a hack of Adventure, or something specific?

Actually, I was thinking a hack of Texas Chainsaw Massacre would work perfect. Change Leatherface to the T-Rex, the females could be left the same (unless it's possible to make some of them men too) and the background just changed to remove the house, wheelchair and skulls and replace with more standard forest things like rocks, bushes and puddles of water. But you could still keep the trees in back because that works for the forest already.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SCSEntertainment said:

Actually, I was thinking a hack of Texas Chainsaw Massacre would work perfect. Change Leatherface to the T-Rex, the females could be left the same (unless it's possible to make some of them men too) and the background just changed to remove the house, wheelchair and skulls and replace with more standard forest things like rocks, bushes and puddles of water. But you could still keep the trees in back because that works for the forest already.

The problem with Texas Chainsaw Massacre is it's just not that fun. That's O.K. if you just want a collectible Atari 2600 game to go with your movie, but not so good if people are actually going to play it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, neotokeo2001 said:

The problem with Texas Chainsaw Massacre is it's just not that fun. That's O.K. if you just want a collectible Atari 2600 game to go with your movie, but not so good if people are actually going to play it.

Haha, oh, it's a dud for sure, but it's more about the novelty of the product than anything and it would fit best for adaption to best represent a Dinosaur killing humans with a forest background, lol.

• Like 1