IGNORED

Announcing - Gravitic Mines

CyranoJ

On 9/29/2020 at 2:41 AM, CyranoJ said:
  • Standard and Pro Controller (Recommended) support.

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but any chance of rotary support?

This looks absolutely amazing, definitely going to be my first homebrew purchase for the Jag. Great work!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, P1r said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but any chance of rotary support?

This looks absolutely amazing, definitely going to be my first homebrew purchase for the Jag. Great work!

Rotary: Maybe, no guarantees.

As for making this the first homebrew purchase, we're flattered, but it won't be for at least another 12 months, and you'd be doing yourself a disservice not to look at the other fantastic homebrews available in the AA store.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, doctor_shred said:

This and Last Strike look to be the best new releases for the Jag coming up.  Essential purchases for me.

Keep up the stunning work @CyranoJ and team.

Don't forget about "Rebooted", lots of fun titles jammed into one cart! Downfall always finds it's way to the Jaguar when friends come over. Such a fun game!

Edited by Machine
  • Like 1

Since this game should match the quality of "shopshelf" titles :D, will there be the special Atari Jaguar features, like pressing #0 for music mute, the -reset function- and -pause to adjust volume function-?

This is looking beautiful, and the music (which is highly recommended for these type of games imo) seems very nice too :)

Edited by Isgoed
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Isgoed said:

Since this game should match the quality of "shopshelf" titles :D, will there be the special Atari Jaguar features, like pressing #0 for music mute, the -reset function- and -pause to adjust volume function-?

This is looking beautiful, and the music (which is highly recommended for these type of games imo) seems very nice too :)

#0 - No, volume control is in the options, so we won't see stupid posts like "there's no audio in this game"...
#* - Yes

Pause - Of course there's a pause, who doesn't add a pause??? :)   (And no, audio volumes are in the options menu)

19 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

#0 - No, volume control is in the options, so we won't see stupid posts like "there's no audio in this game"...
#* - Yes

Pause - Of course there's a pause, who doesn't add a pause??? :)   (And no, audio volumes are in the options menu)

Ha! I understand, it's just that the mute-function is typical Atari Jaguar and sometimes comes in handy (for me a least).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, agradeneu said:

Quick update: game artwork and level maps 99% finished, that was a big chunk. :-D

Now we need to design the rest of the missions (Hard  difficulty ) and come up with a proper ending before going into testing&tweaking stage. 

How about for an ending you become absolute, supreme ruler of every living thing in the universe?