IGNORED

Announcing - Gravitic Mines

CyranoJ

4 hours ago, swlovinist said:

I played through the demo.   Amazing!   Here is link to the video I did on it.  

https://fb.watch/7YJo06kIRK/

Thank you! :) Much appreciated.

I noticed you were not using the side thrusters - they will vastly increase your ability to handle the ship.  Congrats on completing the levels without using them!

Just finished the demo, and it’s absolutely a fantastic game. It didn’t take long for me to get used to the way the spaceship controls, and when I got the hang of it I was going through the levels at incredible speeds. Really like the music, art style and good looking menus as well. 

Can’t wait for the full game to release, it’ll definitely be a day one purchase from me! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, swlovinist said:

Good to know, thanks for the heads up :).  

I watched your video and was amazed at how well you flew considering you did not use the side-thrusters or the self-leveling (c- button).  I would be interested in seeing how well you fly once you use these and have FULL control of the ship. You did a great job flying handicapped, now try it with all the controls.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Machine said:

I watched your video and was amazed at how well you flew considering you did not use the side-thrusters or the self-leveling (c- button).  I would be interested in seeing how well you fly once you use these and have FULL control of the ship. You did a great job flying handicapped, now try it with all the controls.

Gravitar on the 2600 is one of my favorite games, so I had some practice with these types of games.   I feel embarrassed not noticing the side thrusters or self leveling, but thank you!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, saboteur said:

Just downloaded the demo and will give it a bash this evening.

Q : Will this be available to purchase as a gamedrive file when released ? or will it be physical cart only ?

Cheers

Physical cart only via the AtariAge store. 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, juansolo said:

Do you think Gravitic Mines will be available in the next round of AA new releases? I know it can take a while to do the box/manuals and what have you. Just jonesing for it a little since I sold my GameDrive so I can't play the demo...

Yes, it should be :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

Great interview! Very insightful, will check out part 2. I really enjoy these kinds of interviews and I’m looking forward to Gravatic Mines I’ve finished the demo so many times now I’m just ready for the full release. 

Thanks for your passionate support, we can't await the release too!

• Like 4

It’s great to see Oids get a little mention in this interview! It’s one of my favourite games I still boot up regularly on my PowerMac g3!. Another great interview, hype level even more through the roof for Gravitic Mines. I definitely can tell it will be as close to a commercial release game as you could get for the Jaguar the demo shows that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CommodoreCEO said:

A quick question though... do you know if Albert will restore shipping to the UK again? Unfortunately we are tied to the UK Brexit problem in Northern Ireland and it's preventing me from buying more Jaguar games from here. Ugh.

Yes, after I get the forum upgraded soon (in progress), my full attention will be on setting up a completely new store to replace the current one.  With the new store I plan on collecting VAT for UK customers, which will allow me to ship to the UK again.  Will be doing the same for the EU.  I'll also be able to implement significantly discounted international shipping rates to overseas customers, so I'm greatly looking forward to that as well. 

..Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Albert said:

Yes, after I get the forum upgraded soon (in progress), my full attention will be on setting up a completely new store to replace the current one.  With the new store I plan on collecting VAT for UK customers, which will allow me to ship to the UK again.  Will be doing the same for the EU.  I'll also be able to implement significantly discounted international shipping rates to overseas customers, so I'm greatly looking forward to that as well. 

..Al

Thanks for answering my question... I'm sure that you are tired of it all. Another quick question... Will Gravitic Mines be available on your eBay store? I think that collects the VAT on purchase from memory.

1 minute ago, CommodoreCEO said:

Thanks for answering my question... I'm sure that you are tired of it all. Another quick question... Will Gravitic Mines be available on your eBay store? I think that collects the VAT on purchase from memory.

It will be, yes, but any new games won't show up on eBay right away, not until I get through the initial wave of orders placed in the AtariAge Store for the new games.  By the time Gravitic Mines shows up on eBay, I'll have the new store setup with VAT collection up front.

..Al

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Albert said:

It will be, yes, but any new games won't show up on eBay right away, not until I get through the initial wave of orders placed in the AtariAge Store for the new games.  By the time Gravitic Mines shows up on eBay, I'll have the new store setup with VAT collection up front.

..Al

Thanks! Your answers are much appreciated!