IGNORED

Announcing - Gravitic Mines

CyranoJ

In case you still have not earned your official "Pilot's License" package, I have posted some videos that may help you beat "Pilot":

If you do beat "Pilot", make sure to record your score on Reboot's online scoreboard and post here. I'll send you an official "Pilots license" package for free-

GM_pilot_win.jpeg.e8d28f4f2187d2fc8625b96b938a6ed5.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Just got my copy of Gravitic Mines in the mail today. Took a while for me to get rotary controls selected in the menu. I had to "hot swap" a d-pad controller before plugging my rotary controller in. Is there some risk to the controllers when doing this?

Anywho, tried the training mission. Whoo! That rotary is sensitive! Might take me a while to get used to this!

Hopefully I can get some decent scores...

On 12/21/2023 at 3:51 PM, Machine said:

I posted a run-through for all the Pilot levels. It has all the rescues and with no deaths*.

Reveal hidden contents

I had to make numerous "fuck about and find out" attempts to find which non background objects you can fly into without crashing. Which is weird because I know that I attempted to fly past a certain part which resulted in death. This taught me that I can't fly infront of any foreground objects. All this to discover that you can fly infront of some of these objects. So my previous attempts were a weird fluke? (shrugs)

2 hours ago, tripled79 said:

I had to make numerous "fuck about and find out" attempts to find which non background objects you can fly into without crashing. Which is weird because I know that I attempted to fly past a certain part which resulted in death. This taught me that I can't fly infront of any foreground objects. All this to discover that you can fly infront of some of these objects. So my previous attempts were a weird fluke? (shrugs)

Someone gave a really good suggestion: Just shoot at a background if you are unsure. The bullets will help tell you what is what.

• Like 4